LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

No there is a new target on 19 and 59 there. We should have our next meet at the BWW on 59 and 72. I know its only ten minutes from like 5 members and its right off of 90 so everyone else can get there quickly.

Yeah we should have one soon im only 10 minutes from where you guys are

No there is a new target on 19 and 59 there. We should have our next meet at the BWW on 59 and 72. I know its only ten minutes from like 5 members and its right off of 90 so everyone else can get there quickly.

Yes there is. :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Black GT packed with people today around 12:00 at Deihl and Raymond in good 'ole Naperville.

one thing for sure you know it wasn't mine. :lol: :lol: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Black LGT badgeless, exhaust, Perrin badges on side near mirrors, Tints in rear, looked like blacked out tails and xenon headlights. Stock rims. And pretty quick. On 90 at about 3:30 in the morning. This guy had a lot of stuff done he has to be on here somewhere.

Today, at around 11:30 going north on I55 (after LaGrange Rd). silver LGT, 2 guys driving. IL plates start w/ 838. I was behind you for a while, and then passed. Looked + waived = nothing :(

:) Today on I-90 RBP LGT right by the Bryn Mawr exit, around 2-15 PM. Debadged, no spoiler, Cobb license plate frame if i read correctly.

I was on I90 around that time and I am RBP, but I have a OEM wing and Subaru of Schaumburg plate frame.

corner of Fabian Parkway and Kirk Road at 7:00pm blk LGT with factory spoiler Asian-American male turning off Fabain on to Kirk heading north i was in the yellow Vette at the intersection on Kirk. bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

I was on I90 around that time and I am RBP, but I have a OEM wing and Subaru of Schaumburg plate frame.

This one was without a wing. Could I have seen you today though? I passed by a RBP LGT that matches the description (I am not sure about the plates) this morning on my way to work. I was going east on I 90, and was getting off the express lane by armitage exit when saw it, was about 9:15 - 9:20 AM.

This one was without a wing. Could I have seen you today though? I passed by a RBP LGT that matches the description (I am not sure about the plates) this morning on my way to work. I was going east on I 90, and was getting off the express lane by armitage exit when saw it, was about 9:15 - 9:20 AM.

Nope not today.

After 2 years of no non-meet sightings, 2 in 2 days:

Thursday 730 am, Diamond Gray Spec B, Caton Farm Rd eastbound @ Rt. 30 Joliet.

Friday 1000 pm, Atlantic Blue GT wagon, entering Marriott Resort Grande Dunes parking garage Myrtle Beach SC (probably not a North Central member ;)).

Silver LGT wagon! on 75th street in Naperville on Saturday heading towards 59.

STI stickers on the front doors, tint,BIG dual exhaust, and lowered. A black WRX sedan w/some kids in it was very concerned about two legacy wagon's LOL

Tried to wave but never made eye contact.