LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Sunday the black one on ogden was me, if that was you with the nice taillights!

I was just looking at new cars.

Heh yeah that was me :)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Illinois 555 5761

Sun June 17th 400 PM

I65 northbound, from 15 mi south of US30 to last exit just before I80/94.

We were returning from weekend in Indy for F1.

I think the grill needs something it looks empty. Im not sure if its the chrome or what but it looks like someone stole the badge...

I have a better grill insert sitting under my desk, between the mufflers and fuel rails, next to the boost controller, behind the gauge cluster. Its a powder coated version like the one in my car. What's in there now was a DIY from the previous owner... aluminum gutter guard from the depot sprayed flat black by me. Been watching for a blue stock badge to pop up in the classifieds. Not my car, no care.

ignore him, he'll go away.

I feel like I should call guiness. 3 Legacy sightings today. Thats more than some meets.

On 176 tonight right as I was passing Crystal Valley RV I saw a blue (Atlantic, if I remember correctly) LGT in the parking lot w/ wing, no debadge.

About 1 min later a silver LGT passed me going the opposite direction, I waved at you out the window.

Then on my way home tonight in Buffalo Grove about 9:45-10PM on Lake Cook Rd a Black LGT with a wicked sounding exhaust and rims was behind me. I then turned off to the left you kept going. Nice ride! I'm sure that one was one of you.

Go Cardinals!

Meltdown, was there a female driving the black one? My gf had my car out around arlington heights close to buffalo grove yesterday.

I couldnt tell, but it looked a lot like your car actually. When I saw it I thought it was you, but whoever was driving didnt seem to be interested in getting next to me to say 'hi' so maybe it was your girlfriend.

Go Cardinals!

ABP legacy at the streets of woodfield then a silver legacy by RT 72

You sure it wasn't RBP? Because I was there last night in my LGT. tints, 18" hypersilver torques, eyelines, grill PIAA bulbs. I spotted a Black LGT there as well. No spoiler, stock rims, tints in rear, had a bunch of white stickers on the driverside door. All ricer boy like, please don't tell me thats you.

Black LGT spotted turning south onto Milwaukee from Lake Cook. Good looking younger blond driver behind the wheel. It all happened about 4:15PM. Winged car, no tints, looked stock. Finally a blond with a turbo.... :)

Go Cardinals!