LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Lake Holiday is a decent place besides the surrounding hicks. You should have stopped in for some consumption at the hogger.....real nice place.

I am (was) one of those "hicks" you refer to... Grew up in Somonauk. Lived at Lake Holiday before we built a house on Buck Lake north of town. Been to the Hogger (and had pizza from Cody's in Sheridan). :icon_bigg

What were you doing at Purdue!!!

Down visiting some friends that never left after college (work for PEFCU as analysts). Also trying to relive my glory days and being told by my body that I am no longer capable of drinking that much. Sigh.... Besides the ice storm, it was a pretty killer trip.

Go Cardinals!

This morning, about 7:25 am, HWY 100 southbound. Obsidian Black Legacy GT Sedan. You got off at 77th.

I in the Red LGT of course and I waved.

Anyone here? (No, it wasn't Kimmi this time ... is she still alive?)

I am (was) one of those "hicks" you refer to... Grew up in Somonauk. Lived at Lake Holiday before we built a house on Buck Lake north of town. Been to the Hogger (and had pizza from Cody's in Sheridan). :icon_bigg

know the Klenzmans from Somonauk? bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

AH! I am going to try and get down there again before school is out...not looking good though.

Well I'll let you know next time i'm heading down if you want to ride with me or what not. I go down once every couple months. I'm going to try to make Grand Prix... We'll see.

Go Cardinals!

I grew up in Yorkville so I'm not too far off......there are lots of hicks once you hit Sandwich and go further west. I recall a lot of crazy parties out there. :icon_biggThe Hogger is one rough place.

Yeah let me know! I don't know if I can pull of G-Prix this year...might be too old for that now LOL

2 sightings!

-yesterday ~12:30 06 Spec B all factory looking w/a mustang Gt in front of you all rev happy

-today ~1:15 Silver LGT no wing w/tint maybe lowered?

I grew up in Yorkville so I'm not too far off......there are lots of hicks once you hit Sandwich and go further west. I recall a lot of crazy parties out there. :icon_biggThe Hogger is one rough place.

I worked at the True Value Hardware Store for nearly 3 years during High School.

Dated a girl from Yorkville too :icon_mrgr

+1 on the Parties. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Ok, I think I've posted this before, but Lunds on Normandale. Silver '05 LGT Sedan non-limited, no wing, at lunch. Woman in a lavender coat.

Why'd you go out the back to go north on Normandale?

Ok, I think I've posted this before, but Lunds on Normandale. Silver '05 LGT Sedan non-limited, no wing, at lunch. Woman in a lavender coat.

Why'd you go out the back to go north on Normandale?

What I want to know is why is Twisted dressing like a woman and wearing a lavendar coat? :icon_bigg

Who was it?!

2005 ABP Ltd Sedan, wingless. Parked next to me in front of Jimmy John's in Bloomington. I'm sure it was intentional because you crowded me! ;)

And what happened to your passenger side front fender and door? :(

• 2 weeks later...

Got a smile and a nod from a middle aged gent in a 07 STI Limited in its wingless glory painted in that new beautiful white while we sat in on 88.

You were going east bound I was going west at about 8:45 this morning...what a beautiful car!

Followed a silver STI limited on West bound 88 two days ago...don't think you saw me.

I am in love w/that car!

Yesterday at 6:50pm ....Black LGT with what looked like some body damage to the passenger side rear door (ouch) parked on Grand in front of the anti-cruelty society (by Wells) in downtown Chicago...

Yesterday at 6:50pm ....Black LGT with what looked like some body damage to the passenger side rear door (ouch) parked on Grand in front of the anti-cruelty society (by Wells) in downtown Chicago...

That's rclark0032's car. I jacked it from his garage while he's out of town and went for a joy ride. I decided mid powerslide that I wanted to rescue a dog instead. Got clipped by a bus, hence the door damge, but I picked up a real cool schnauzer.

ignore him, he'll go away.