LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

silver Gt on 90east i tried to say hi but i dont think you notice. haha i was in the SWP legacy

:) That was me ! I didn't think you were a member here, I tried saying hi at first but I didn't see any reaction. After that I kind of just didn't pay attention since the last time I waved to a legacy driver, who I assume is not a member of this forum and got the "this guy is nuts" kind of look. :lol:

hey goral85 i didnt notice until my girlfriend said "hey that guy was lookin at you" hahaha then i tried to catch your attention but didnt work haha so ill just say hi here haha when i was behind you i was sayin "so thats what my car looks like from behind" haha

red lgt, with personalized plates on peterson and cicero, at the edens plaza building.

Did the plates say yellow wrx or something to that effect? I see that guy every month or so.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Minnetonka Blvd. & Williston

Thursday 1-4-06, 9:15am

White LGT sedan w/wing, debadged

Anyone here, or anyone know the guy?

I know who that is ... he lives in my apartment complex and parks in my garage!

It's an '06, completely debadged, guy is in his early 30's. Seems like a nice guy. He's been on here, but isn't a member. Next time we have a meet I'll drop him a note and see if he wants to meet some of the locals.

Around 1:30 yesterday I passed an '07 Diamond Grey LGT/Spec B (not sure which) w/ wing on IL-62.

Then, later I saw someone in a black LGT w/ wing yesterday twice in algonquin in mid afternoon. There was a passenger in your car, you appeared to be younger. You were driving on 31 towards Crystal Lake as I was going the opposite direction for meeting a friend for food, then on my way back I passed you again by downtown Algonquin there. Waved both times, dont think you noticed me either time.

2 spottings in Chicagoland in 1 day!

Go Cardinals!

light blue 05 lgt debadged with a momo shifter and a towing kit at the cosi/noodles n company parking lot in oak brook area at lunchtime today.
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Was STFU not in your dictonary of online terms?

just wondered what setting up a meet had to do with newbs being spotted or are neither one of you looking at the heading? bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

forgot to inlcude the smiley after the part where I told you to shut the **** up because I didn't see the thread title:icon_bigg

try the edit function. :lol: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy