LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Seems like a nice guy. He's been on here, but isn't a member. Next time we have a meet I'll drop him a note and see if he wants to meet some of the locals.

Yea, some them except for Twisted,,,,we wouldn't want to scare him off after his first meet :lol:

BTW, ABP LGT w Spoiler on 35 E North of DTSTP about 8:30 AM. Behind and next to him for 3-4 minutes - Didn't even get a look... :spin:

Passed by a SWP LGT today on my way out to lunch. I was also in my SWP LGT! You were sitting at the stoplight on the intersection of Pfingston and Lake Cook in Northbrook. Looked like a younger driver, and I know you definitely noticed me. I tried to wave, but it was a little late, but I checked out the car. Nice ride!

Go Cardinals!

Passed by a SWP LGT today on my way out to lunch. I was also in my SWP LGT! You were sitting at the stoplight on the Pfingston and Lake Cook in Northbrook. Looked like a younger driver, and I know you definitely noticed me. I tried to wave, but it was a little late, but I checked out the car. Nice ride!
Might have been TypeRx, I think it's for sale...
ignore him, he'll go away.

Passed by a SWP LGT today on my way out to lunch. I was also in my SWP LGT! You were sitting at the stoplight on the Pfingston and Lake Cook in Northbrook. Looked like a younger driver, and I know you definitely noticed me. I tried to wave, but it was a little late, but I checked out the car. Nice ride!

Was she hot?

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Was she hot?

By saying " I know you definitely noticed me" I meant, he was looking straight at my car. Not that he was a she (although that would have been nice, no offense to the owner). LGT Girls FTW!!! Any cute girls that are fans of the LGT, I am single, BTW...

ANYway,

On another note - who owns the '06 SWP LGT that works at UL (Underwriters Laboratories) I believe it may have been that car that I passed by.

Go Cardinals!

Spotted a silver LGT with a spoiler today around 2 PM at the corner of milwaukee and foster, parked in front of the "king's gyros" (or whatever that place is called). The driver was in the car I looked at him, but could not wave since I was on the phone at the moment. I don't think you noticed me.

Spotted: Today (01/22/07) Early afternoon

"Darkness" aka Gfxdave on Ogden & Mill in Naperville.:cool:

Slow the f*ck down, speedy.:icon_bigg

http://www.stimpco.com/carpix/lol3/TN_ohnoescat.JPG

Good thing you aint da 5-0

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Silver LGT w/ wing spotted last night in Crystal Lake about 9:00PM. You were driving on 14 towards woodstock. You turned off onto that road at the light just past Breakers. I was at the stop light, you passed right by me.

Go Cardinals!

• 2 weeks later...
This wasn't in Chicago, but hopefully that's ok

At Wright Pat AFB, Area B, outside the gym @ about 5pm, an 05 (?pretty sure I didn't see a sunroof?) debaged LGT.

This would probably be better suited in the Ohio spotted thread actually.

Go Cardinals!

Two sightings yesterday ...

GRP GT Ltd Sedan going from 35W south to 494 East @ 8:10 am

White or Silver LGT Sedan (couldn't tell due to being really dirty thanks to our weather the last two days) Fully debadged east-bound on 84th at the Normandale intersection ... about 5:20 pm.

Two sightings yesterday ...

GRP GT Ltd Sedan going from 35W south to 494 East @ 8:10 am

White or Silver LGT Sedan (couldn't tell due to being really dirty thanks to our weather the last two days) Fully debadged east-bound on 84th at the Normandale intersection ... about 5:20 pm.

Neither of them were me but wow, two LGTs in one day, pretty amazing..:icon_mrgr