LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

NB I75 this morning passing 14 Mile Road in Troy.

You: ABP LGT Sedan w/ wing. Me: BSM LGT Sedan w/ tint.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

Two recent silver sightings in Minneapolis area.

Saturday, May 19th, around 8:30 pm. Silver LGT Sedan w/ disabled DRL entering Highway 100 north from Excelsior in St. Louis Park.

Today (May23rd) at 7:25 am. Silver LGT Sedan w/ what appeared to be an RBS grille northbound on Normandale just north of Old Shakopee road.

Anyone?

spotted 1 outback and 1 wrx in ann arbor

i guess not a lot of people love subaru in north central than PNW

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

• 2 weeks later...

I finally saw some more Legacys last night. It's been a few weeks since I've seen any.

I was at Real Time Sports bar in Elk Grove Village last night to watch the B-ball game. There was a blue non-turbo Legacy in the lot with aftermarket wheels and an auto trans. There was also a white LGT in the lot with auto trans and a front wind deflector on the hood.

I finally saw some more Legacys last night. It's been a few weeks since I've seen any.

I was at Real Time Sports bar in Elk Grove Village last night to watch the B-ball game. There was a blue non-turbo Legacy in the lot with aftermarket wheels and an auto trans. There was also a white LGT in the lot with auto trans and a front wind deflector on the hood.

I've been there before. But its wasn't me. I saw a Black LGT with tints on Country farm road at like 5:30 tuesday, I always see a black one on golf at like 7:45 in the morning while going to work. He has a big yellow bumper sticker on it up on the trunk. Looks like a dog on it or something.

I saw a black lgt debadged in naperville on ogden ave heading west on sunday, and i saw a parked blue legacy gt on burning tree lane lane monday night.
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Silver GT on 90 West Today around 8.driver was on the phone

Whereabouts on 90w? I was driving on 90/94 from downtown to the Western exit (to go to Costco) at that time... but I try never to talk on celly whule driving...