LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Hahahaha....

I think you are joking, but can't really tell bec. i don't know you guy's cars... me= clueless. Was there waiting for the bus bec I could not leave work ealry enough to get to Evanston Subaru to get my car back from oil change and aligment...

Hahahaha....

I think you are joking, but can't really tell bec. i don't know you guy's cars... me= clueless. Was there waiting for the bus bec I could not leave work ealry enough to get to Evanston Subaru to get my car back from oil change and aligment...

Next time let us know you need an alignment. We've got it down to a science using nothing more than a protractor, angle gauge, and Rich stands there with an abacus to make sure our math is correct. The oil change however your on your own.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Hahahaha....

:lol: Safe to assume I'm always full of sh!t. Unless we're talking schnauzer's, then I'm dead serious.

ignore him, he'll go away.

:lol: Safe to assume I'm always full of sh!t. Unless we're talking schnauzer's, then I'm dead serious.

A woman goes to her local pharmacy to buy some hair remover.

The clerk says to her, "be careful if you go in the sun because this can cause chemical reactions and burn your skin."

The woman says, "Oh I'm not using this on my legs."

So then he says, "Well if you use this under your arms you need to let the hair grow out for a few days."

Once again the woman says, "I'm not using it under my arms."

So the clerk looking very confused asks, "Where are you going to remove hair with this?"

The woman smiles at him and says, "My Schnauzer."

The clerk rings up her purchase and after thanking her whispers, "I wouldn't ride a bike for a few days then."

BTW, got my car back yesterday. my rear toe was out. now that "wandering" feeling my car had a speed is gone. still waiting for "parts" for the dealer to do the dash rattle TSB

• 2 weeks later...
My buddy saw what appeared to be Earthworm by the BP on Schaumburg road yesterday. RBP lowered aftermarket grill with a red badge. I don't remember your badge being red but everything else matched.

Hmmm I was getting gas at the Shell station on Roselle just south of Schaumburg Rd. yesterday, and then I drove home from there which would have driven me past the BP by Salem is it? No red badges here, I don't need no stinkin' badges...