LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

4-20-07 4:14pm

lakeveiw and parkway road in vernon hills near vernon hills high school

white lgt with tints. i was in a customers mitsubishi galant so i doubt you would have noticed me

4-20-07 6:02pm

souch bound on milwaukee ave. i was pealing out of ernies sidways style in the wagon. a black lgt cam flying up behind me and got next to me and waved. i waved back. we got split up by lights and an ugly red probe

Spotted a silver LGT on the east bound NW Tollway with a licence plate that said something like "Clamity" which exited on Arlington Heights Road. That makes a total of about 5 LGTs and one Spec.B that I have seen in ~25,000 miles. I've have seen quite a few 2.5is though.

Passed one of you last night around 11:15 on Diversey. I was heading West, you were heading East. It wasnt a well lit area, but I think it was a black LGT. Looked like it had angel eyes, but I could be wrong. Any of you?

Go Cardinals!

I swear, the only time I see another BL/BP Legacy is when I meet up with you guys. In the 2 1/2 years I've had mine I recall exactly 2 sightings on the road. It must that either I need to get out more or that I'm totally oblivious to the world around me.

It probably doesn't help that when you drive the local Subaru (/Kia) dealer it's almost impossible to see a Subaru from the road. They've got a row of used cars lined up along the street, which blocks any view into the showroom, and their new Subaru stock is hidden away on the side and behind the building. It's a small lot but come on, at least put one new Legacy, Impreza and Tribeca out front so people can at least see them.

It's a small lot but come on, at least put one new Legacy, Impreza and Tribeca out front so people can at least see them.

How about just the Legacy ;)

Pre-nosejob Tribeca's FTL

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

You guys were right when you said Schaumburg is the LGT capital of Illinois. I've probably seen ~3 LGTs over the last 3 months during my normal travels. Today I drove thru Schaumburg after work and saw 3 LGTs in a matter of minutes.

I saw a blue LGT wagon on Meachum. Then a red LGT on Golf Rd. Then I parked next to a white LGT in the Golfsmith/Bed Bath & Beyond parking lot.

I was in my LGT but I don't think anyone else saw me.

I'll have to drive thru Schaumburg more often!

You guys were right when you said Schaumburg is the LGT capital of Illinois. I've probably seen ~3 LGTs over the last 3 months during my normal travels. Today I drove thru Schaumburg after work and saw 3 LGTs in a matter of minutes.

I saw a blue LGT wagon on Meachum. Then a red LGT on Golf Rd. Then I parked next to a white LGT in the Golfsmith/Bed Bath & Beyond parking lot.

I was in my LGT but I don't think anyone else saw me.

I'll have to drive thru Schaumburg more often!

yes it is..and see you around if your by that area again haha ill be out there alot this weekend i gotta stop by my family restaurant ..look for a blue 05 lgt with a DIY grille!!!

Hey Toshiba I am surprised I have never seen you. I drive around schaumburg every single day. I am in a RBP LGT light tint, lowered, DIY grill eyelines factory spoiler. Plate says Brad. What does yours look like I am sure we will bump into each other eventually.

Hey Toshiba I am surprised I have never seen you. I drive around schaumburg every single day. I am in a RBP LGT light tint, lowered, DIY grill eyelines factory spoiler. Plate says Brad. What does yours look like I am sure we will bump into each other eventually.

Mine is stock ABP with a diy grille thats it lol ill be in streamwood tonite right by 19 next to target