LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Neither of them were me but wow, two LGTs in one day, pretty amazing..:icon_mrgr

Crap ... we need to set up a meet. Last time we did a winter meet it got up to like 45 degrees ... just what we need!

Then again, the more I think of it, we just have "extreme" weather for every meet - 45 in January, 45 (again) in June (wtf?), 103 in July ... with the luck we've had lately, a meet could push us down to -30!

Crap ... we need to set up a meet. Last time we did a winter meet it got up to like 45 degrees ... just what we need!

Then again, the more I think of it, we just have "extreme" weather for every meet - 45 in January, 45 (again) in June (wtf?), 103 in July ... with the luck we've had lately, a meet could push us down to -30!

Perhaps instead of temperature extremes, maybe at our next meet we'll have a precipitation extreme. You know, like 2 feet of snow in 24 hours.....

:lol: That wouldn't be so bad, would it?

New thread?

Yes, time for a new thread. FYI, I can't come to a meet until March 3 at the earliest (unless you all don't mind me showing up in our plow truck...)

My Legacy has succumbed to the dreaded turbo failure issue and is in need of some "fixin"... Won't be done until end of February... :(

Yea, speeking of NY state and lake effect, I may be heading that way next week. Hopefully, the continuous dumping of snow will have tapered off....

By the way: Spotted: Black LGT with a spoiler going westbound on 694 at Victoria about 4:44 today. Looked like a guy but hard to tell.

This is not exactly Legacy related, but close enough.

I saw an urban grey STI Limited driving north on Rt.53 this morning. There was a younger woman in the car that looked pretty good. It's rare enough to see a woman driving a Subaru, let alone a good looking woman driving a rare STI Limited. Maybe her husband/boyfriend has a Legacy GT. Either way, she has great taste in cars and hopefully she has some friends with the same tastes.

Double sightings today.. 88Eastbound 8:20am bone stock black LGT no spoiler and silver LGT with spoiler trying to turn into the Macy's parking lot in Oak Brook being blocked by the road patching truck at around 12:55pm
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Regal Blue Legacy 2.5i sitting on West Bound 88 with the blinkers on at ~8:45 this morning...windows fogged up and someone writing something on the windsheild...

Same car still sitting in the same spot empty! ~12:30 today...nice orange sticker on the window. Blinkers still strong!

CALL ROADSIDE!!! Its free!!!

Regal Blue Legacy 2.5i sitting on West Bound 88 with the blinkers on at ~8:45 this morning...windows fogged up and someone writing something on the windsheild...

Same car still sitting in the same spot empty! ~12:30 today...nice orange sticker on the window. Blinkers still strong!

CALL ROADSIDE!!! Its free!!!

Car was still there with blinkers on at 6:20pm this evening

This made a trifecta of legacy sightings for the day

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Saw big bad Dave and his blacked out ride on I-88 this morning. I was on my way to Sandwich, IL. Dave was on his way to the Sybaris.

alone? :lol: what are you doing in Sammich thats my neck of the woods. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

alone? :lol: what are you doing in Sammich thats my neck of the woods. bosco

A client of mine has a couple of lake houses on Lake Holiday. We're doing a theater in the basement of the guest house. Still some snow out there so he advised I not take the Ferrari out today:(

ignore him, he'll go away.

Saw big bad Dave and his blacked out ride on I-88 this morning. I was on my way to Sandwich, IL. Dave was on his way to the Sybaris.

Unfortunately on my way to work :(

I saw that 2.5i too on 88. Not a good idea leaving the car with the flashers on.

Lake Holiday is a decent place besides the surrounding hicks. You should have stopped in for some consumption at the hogger.....real nice place.

the Hogger :lol: been there a few times. :icon_wink bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Lake Holiday is a decent place besides the surrounding hicks. You should have stopped in for some consumption at the hogger.....real nice place.

I'll keep that in mind on the next trip out.

Spotted an OBP LGT w/ spoiler, hood protector and the two rear door windows tinted today on 90/94 heading back into the city near the Bryn Mawr/austin exits.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Saw last night a blue LGT Ltd, automatic parked in the right side of the street approximately at 525N Armour (On Armour (or is it Armor?) just north of Grand Ave) in Chicago. ILL Plates started with 715 I believe. I live 1/4 block away...