LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Anyone around Des Plaines, IL? I havent been keeping up with the forum much since work has turned completely insane. Everyone still meeting in schaumburg, lol
What up, mang?:icon_bigg Long time, no see. I'm usually in the Wheeling area most weekends, when I'm not in Schaumburg.:lol:
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

haha, yeh things are just busy like usual at the studio, some 80+ week hours, but atleast its overtime pay. I think i put a total of 5,000 miles on my 05 legacy so far 8( and ive had it over a year. Not to much ever going on around my place, someone drop me a heads up next time theres a meet or something. Would be good for me to get out for a change. All things good with you ice man?

haha, yeh things are just busy like usual at the studio, some 80+ week hours, but atleast its overtime pay. I think i put a total of 5,000 miles on my 05 legacy so far 8( and ive had it over a year. Not to much ever going on around my place, someone drop me a heads up next time theres a meet or something. Would be good for me to get out for a change. All things good with you ice man?
Busy, but good, for the most part. I'll shoot you a PM.:icon_cool
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

Black LGT Sedan pulling into Firestone parking lot on Jackson in St. Paul at 4:00 pm today. Missed you by about a minute as I had just left after getting tires for my friend's car and my buddy manages the store.

Anyone?

RGP GT Sedan 05-06 model with tints and Illinois plates "YLW WRX 1" headed SB Barrington Road in the Hoffman/Schaumburg/Streamwood area. Was alongside you with my Subie for a few blocks.

He lives downtown near the best buy on CLybourne. I see the car parked in that neighborhood all the time.

ignore him, he'll go away.

• 2 weeks later...

It may be Weasel. He said he's going out east for Christmas, New Year.

Hold that thought...maybe he did put his new wheels on - but he had stockers when I saw him Tuesday, smoked tails...I do not thinks so. Not one of ours me thinks.

It may be Weasel. He said he's going out east for Christmas, New Year.

Hold that thought...maybe he did put his new wheels on - but he had stockers when I saw him Tuesday, smoked tails...I do not thinks so. Not one of ours me thinks.

Out east? I'm going to Schaumburg for Xmas and Missouri for New years.:)

ignore him, he'll go away.

I did not clean out my ears that morning. :( Or it is my meomory. Or both. I think you said Missouri yes.

Ryan, sometimes after the New Years, I will need your skinny fingers for some hardwiring and hiding a few cables if you do not mind.

Red Outback LLBean ... Sedan?!

Saw it at a business on the corner of 94th and James in Bloomington yesterday. Can't remember the company name, but it was Suite 100 of the 9401 building.

Purty. :)

3:55 pm turned out of a driveway on Rt 71 between Yorkville/Oswego looked up and what did i see? a clean blue LGT, in the boonies no less :lol: we exchanged waves. nice car. you don't see many LGT's and when you do it's like :icon_cool . bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

Hey Bosco, that was me. I rarely see any LGTs out there too. I was headed to my parents house who live off Van Emmon. That driveway you were coming out of, don't the Cryders live back there? Such a small town.

welcome to the forum. know the area well grew up in Aurora. the driveway belongs to a friend of mine don't know the Cryders. good to see another LGT. where do you live? need to come to a NC meet good bunch of people. Happy New Year. go Bears. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

I'm always in for a meet. I live in Montgomery, I pmed you about 2 months ago and said I work off of Aucutt. I've been on the boards for a while I just don't post very often. On a side note, I just got my Protune map and of course the Accessport decided to malfunction so now I have to wait for it to be fixed...BOOOOO!

:lol: now it's coming back to me, ComEd. good luck with the AP if i can help let me know. btw check the forum for the next meet it usually takes about 100+ post's to get it settled. see ya soon. john
Stay Stock Stay Happy