LegacyGT.com

*** Official LegacyGT.com 1320 List ***

j.reed

soo i've made up my mind i'm going to englishtown tomorrow after work.. anyone want to join me? this will be my first time at the track, hopefully i do better than i think haha.. i get out of work at 5:30 an i'm gonna go there straight from work.. hope to see you!!!

when do the gates close?

may want to take GTO

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there with derffred tonight. I killed my clutch too. good thing im getting it repleaced tomorrow with a stge 3+ spec one. I couldnt get a good run all night. i was either missing 3rd gear or having a crap launch

best 14 time 13.840

best 60' 1.977

best mph 99.75

stage 2 sti UP, Perrin DP, Perrin TMIC, AVO BPV

Garnet-Red-In-De / 12.644@109.78 / 1.841 60' / Cecil county / 5MT / mad dad headers,up,cobb dwnp.catless, strohmung,typhoon perrin inlet, no em/ 98 octane / temp 42 / baro 28.94/ apr 5 2006

Lets bring this back to reality:

Headers 15 ftlbs 10 whp EASY over an uppipe

3"TBE

K&N intake = 12:1 afr's

on 98 octane ( basically race gas)

42 degrees

and @ cecil (notorious for being .2.3 fast)

couldnt find better conditions for a stock ECU car

Nice run :-)

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

Yea bro, congrats on the run!!!!

Edmundu, we better work on our driving...these stock turbo'd guys keep getting faster! o...wait a sec...sr40 = DOH!!!

Tell me about it! I'll be happy running a mid 12 sec pass with a nice trapseed. There are ET guys and there are MPH guys, I'm the latter one!

At the strip, I'm having my a@# handed to me by these stock turbo'ed guys, but on the street, well that would be a completely different story....;)

What has become quite obvious to me is that the Stage 2 mods (downpipe & exhaust, maybe headers...with or without engine management) really pump up to big end, with trap speeds at 102-106. I've run the 13.395 with just the AP Stage 1, and I, like others, just have trap speeds in the 98-99 range.
Ron

Archived