LegacyGT.com

*** Official LegacyGT.com 1320 List ***

j.reed

I agree, the 13.7 R&T got seemed a bit better than what most see. I wont say it's impossible but judging from all the guys here who have ran stock cars a 13.7 would be tops. I personally ran a 14.05@97mph when I was stock. I know a couple guys went 13.9's not a single car has gone 13.7's from this board in stock trim.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree, the 13.7 R&T got seemed a bit better than what most see. I wont say it's impossible but judging from all the guys here who have ran stock cars a 13.7 would be tops. I personally ran a 14.05@97mph when I was stock. I know a couple guys went 13.9's not a single car has gone 13.7's from this board in stock trim.

I woud not call it out of the realm of possibility. I have run 13.395 with my heavy LTD wagon with only an AP Stage 1 93 mod with another bunch of runs in the 13.40s that day. And this was on a 52-degree day. I know the car would run better with colder temps. These runs were with 1.8xx 60' times, with a best of 1.810.

Taking away the AP, with good weather and at least 1.8xx 60' times, I believe that any stock LGT sedan with a 5MT could get to the 13.70s. It takes practice on the launch, as it takes me a good half-dozen runs to get to a 1.8xx 60' time, and I know that I could crack a 1.7xx.

FWIW, this is with only gong to the strip every 6 months or so.

Ron

Who's the fastest with stock turbo and IC..................ME

STi2LGT / 12.755 @ 105.29/ 1.731 60' / Atco / 5MT / Sedan GT Ltd / Autospeed TBE & UP, Cobb AP Stage 2 / Temp 31, 54% Humidity / 3-3-2006

Next step is a canned tune from TDC. See where that will take me. I know I am gonna break something soon though if I keep cutting 1.73 60's.

Video coming soon.......

Please update the list, it wasn't updated with my last time. Thanks!

Don't mind the dirty car....

http://home.comcast.net/~greddydev/timeslip.jpg

yea because you can DRIVE (quite well btw)

look @ your 1/4 mile times and 60 ft Vs your MPH

some cars are almost 3 mph faster but slower 1/4 time

but a tenth+ slower 60 ft

and we all know what a good 60 ft does for ET

ill be glad to help you with a map !

Who's the fastest with stock turbo and IC..................ME

STi2LGT / 12.755 @ 105.29/ 1.731 60' / Atco / 5MT / Sedan GT Ltd / Autospeed TBE & UP, Cobb AP Stage 2 / Temp 31, 54% Humidity / 3-3-2006

Next step is a canned tune from TDC. See where that will take me. I know I am gonna break something soon though if I keep cutting 1.73 60's.

Video coming soon.......

Please update the list, it wasn't updated with my last time. Thanks!

Don't mind the dirty car....

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

1.73 is f!@king insane... sorry but that's the facts jack. Great, and I mean Great job. I don't know how that car (specifically clutch) is doing it, but keep on doin it man! It's all in the 60 people, proof is there..

2012 Forester XT. Stage 2+

Retired from Racing. I used to build FMIC and more.

Damn that is a nice time. I plan on going down there soon as well possibly next Saturday we should make it a group thing. Wish I could go tomorrow but damn uppipe is leaking so have to get it checked out. Most likely one of the copper gaskets went.

Congrats!!! (KTM hands STI2LGT throne) That 60ft is off the hook. Good job enjoy being top dog. I'm still the first to go into the 12's and i've had to make alot of room in the 12 sec club LOL. Lotta guys are gettin faster and faster so dont be surprised if.............well things are gonna get real fun around here LOL.

Thanks guys

Congrats!!! (KTM hands STI2LGT throne) That 60ft is off the hook. Good job enjoy being top dog. I'm still the first to go into the 12's and i've had to make alot of room in the 12 sec club LOL. Lotta guys are gettin faster and faster so dont be surprised if.............well things are gonna get real fun around here LOL.

I don't expect to hold it for long. With some of the higher mph's in this thread, I fully expect them to take the top spot. I'm still the fastest with a cobb map and and stock IC/turbo though. Looking forward to battling it out.

Yeah I think it's really hard to start seperating things down that far tho. fastest VF40 covers alot and should do it. Otherwise we start to get into fastest stock turbo with aftermarket front grill,on a Wednesday night,with the planets aligned,wearing no socks.:lol: .

Your weather last night was premo! DA at the time of your run was almost 2100 feet BELOW sea level!!!! Good to see these trannies holdin up to these kinda 60 foots. Wait till the 5EAT guys start puttin in converters we will really see some low 60's and quick ET's. I have little doubt when the smoke clears a 5EAT with an aftermarket converter will have the quickest ET on this board in the VF40 catagory.

Yeah I think it's really hard to start seperating things down that far tho. fastest VF40 covers alot and should do it. Otherwise we start to get into fastest stock turbo with aftermarket front grill,on a Wednesday night,with the planets aligned,wearing no socks.:lol: .

Your weather last night was premo! DA at the time of your run was almost 2100 feet BELOW sea level!!!! Good to see these trannies holdin up to these kinda 60 foots. Wait till the 5EAT guys start puttin in converters we will really see some low 60's and quick ET's. I have little doubt when the smoke clears a 5EAT with an aftermarket converter will have the quickest ET on this board in the VF40 catagory.

LOL

weather was very good except for there was a nasty headwind, everyones mph was down.

Fastest 60ft time recorded! and I am a 5EAT! If only Florida would get in the 30 degree temps... below was done with temps around 64 degrees....

Originally Posted by iamboon

Just got back from the track - best results;

1.732 60ft

8.26 1/8 mile

13.01 1/4 mile

103 trap speed

Fastest 60ft time recorded! and I am a 5EAT! If only Florida would get in the 30 degree temps... below was done with temps around 64 degrees....

Originally Posted by iamboon

Just got back from the track - best results;

1.732 60ft

8.26 1/8 mile

13.01 1/4 mile

103 trap speed

Well if you reeeeeally wanna split hairs here looks to me like STI2LGT's 60' has you by 1 thous. of a sec :lol: 1.732 vs 1.731. All these 60's are fairly close overall. I'm tellin you 5EAT guys right now a good converter in there and you will see mindblowing 60's. 60's us 5MT will only dream about and your ET's will benefit tremendously. You'll see awesome 60's and lower ET's the MPH on the auto's will always be lower than the 5MT. But i've always said I'll take ET over MPH anyday, I'd rather get there first.

Yup hate to say it launching off the limiter= that tranny's days are numbered......... Hope the clutch lets go before it happens Atco hooks like a cheap trickster on 42nd street.

Yea...I know. Typically I don't do that but I was fighting a nasty headwind that night, you can hear the wind on the video. I needed a good 60 to make the ET I was looking for. I was praying at the line for it to stay together. Although it gives me a reason to upgrade the tranny gearset if someone makes one.

Archived