LegacyGT.com

Clash Of Clans, I am hooked !!

BigBlack-V

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
request sent! feel free to kick me out if im shit!

We only kick people who don't donate and fight in wars. Do those things and you will be fine sir.

Welcome to the clan ask questions in chat if you want advice. If not keep calm and coc on

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I'm just farming for now and blasting through stuff. I'll try to get my trophies up in the next TH level or end of this one and send you a request.

take your time we have 18 members and we are starting war tomorrow. It will prob be a 15 vs. 15 war so hopefully everyone (even the noobs) help out.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I think I'm gonna start TH5 today. Only really have barracks and collectors to build/upgrade now, shouldn't take long. But yeah, those walls are expensive :lol:

Wow, TH5. Good work! Did you max out upgrades on all your stuff yet? I have my collectors and two storage tanks that I need to max out and I'm thinking I should upgrade to lvl5 walls before going to TH5.

Not maxed out on everything--still need collectors, barracks, and walls. But TH5 takes 2 days, so I figure i'll get stuff done before the TH is done upgrading.

Ahh. That's exactly what I did going from TH3 to TH4. cool.

I am now at TH9 and made the mistake of upgrading TH's too fast so now i am playing catchup. I wish I could go back and do it again but hey it is what it is. My base is getting better
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I'm gold capped (1 million gold) and I have nothing to spend it on until Sunday. :(

I'll probably try to cap out on elixir tonight.

I have 2.4 mil gold and 194k elixir. I will have a builder free in 12 hours and will upgrade my archer tower to level 10 so I need to raid for 100k gold later tonight.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

And on cue, someone with a bunch of goblins attacked me. Except, they were an idiot and used their goblins before they blew a hole in my walls, so the goblins hit mostly-empty gold mines.

I lost like 5k gold, 1k elixir, and 11 trophies in exchange for a 12 hour shield. Nice for me, a complete waste of time and resources for the guy attacking.

I'll be jumping ship from my non-warlike 50 person clan (where I'm co-leader) pretty soon... tired of selfish players and no wars! CT08, if I can, should I drum up some support to bring active clan members with me? Or do you prefer the smaller clan? Makes no difference to me, but I've got some people I've become friendly with in this clan who would be good active members if they want to follow me over... let me know.

I'll be jumping ship from my non-warlike 50 person clan (where I'm co-leader) pretty soon... tired of selfish players and no wars! CT08, if I can, should I drum up some support to bring active clan members with me? Or do you prefer the smaller clan? Makes no difference to me, but I've got some people I've become friendly with in this clan who would be good active members if they want to follow me over... let me know.

We would be more than willing to accept you and your other active friends into the clan. We war twice a week and we are an adult clan. We can weed out the inactive players we even have a couple now but we give them time to be active of course. We like to have fun and make fun of eachother. We ask all out members to donate and take part in war if you do that you are good.

We are starting a war tomorrow at noon if you want to jump ship and join today would be a good day to do that ;)

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Sent a request to join the clan... and I put the word out to my clan mates to search for Devils dime to join. Keep a lookout for Oggzke, he said he'd be interested... I'll give you a better list of who might come along tomorrow when I get to work... I made a list of members who might be active/valuable, but I left it at my desk.

Here's my miserable setup. I refuse to look up "optimal" designs. More fun to just figure it out yourself.

Also, I'm way too OCD to have an asymmetric town layout, however superior it might be...

I will be looking to spread out my defenses a bit more though. They're close together, which is good because it means anyone attacking them gets hit by everything at once, but also means one of those War of the Worlds lightning strike attacks can damage a bunch of them.

1505554_10203519073320752_3788572387202762926_n.jpg?oh=e6dccb372a4f726a9e55ba93383a15d7&oe=55351166&__gda__=1429738591_8a12cdfbe45b44f796ba962ef8e00eda

Here's my miserable setup. I refuse to look up "optimal" designs. More fun to just figure it out yourself.

Also, I'm way too OCD to have an asymmetric town layout, however superior it might be...

I will be looking to spread out my defenses a bit more though. They're close together, which is good because it means anyone attacking them gets hit by everything at once, but also means one of those War of the Worlds lightning strike attacks can damage a bunch of them.

Stang, I'd check your layout carefully... I think where your Big Bomb is (inside first set of walls) you have a gap where troops can be dropped (one space where no visible building/wall is within 1 spot of it). Maybe you wanted that there to lure in troops onto your Bomb, but if not you will leave an access point where armies can be dropped inside your first wall...

Archived