LegacyGT.com

Clash Of Clans, I am hooked !!

BigBlack-V

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
leave your friends clan and join ours :o)

we just won a war

We're in a war right now. I apparently have the 25th strongest base in the clan, so I just made the cut. I got 3 stars, and nearly got a 4th on a base way stronger than mine but was just shy of 50% destruction.

I'll pick the game back up, requested to join the clan.

thank you for joining kind Sir

We're in a war right now. I apparently have the 25th strongest base in the clan, so I just made the cut. I got 3 stars, and nearly got a 4th on a base way stronger than mine but was just shy of 50% destruction.

thats awesome good job !!

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I got so addicted I had to smash my phone in the bedroom door, my gf.finally got laid. Then I got a New phone and she wouldn't let me instal the game again. Fukin girl life isn't fair sometimes.

What was that now?

I got so addicted I had to smash my phone in the bedroom door, my gf.finally got laid. Then I got a New phone and she wouldn't let me instal the game again. Fukin girl life isn't fair sometimes.

go on....

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

So I just started. How do I join a clan? My username is PeterJMC

we really want people that have at least 900-1000+ trophies peter so that when we war we have better players. Play for a while since you just started and let me know when you get to that level. sound good?

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Peter, we'll start our own noob clan. I'll start over and start fresh.

Once you guys get to like 800-900 trophies I'll let you in our clan. We have some pretty high level troops and we are all very active In war. We currently have 12 members so it's not a big clan.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I can't find it in in the list of clans for some reason.

Not sure man just search

Devils dime in the search clan section

So why do I loose all my warriors even after I defeat a goblin base with 80% of my team surviving

Not sure man just a thing the game does

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

So why do I loose all my warriors even after I defeat a goblin base with 80% of my team surviving

Yup, non of your surviving warriors do not return. That's one of the down falls of the game.

My wife's balls are delicious.

Thanks for add

we are starting a war today however you might not be in it. We had 15 but one guy left so if we cant get one more by noon it will be a 10 vs 10 war. You can always watch the battles and see how we do.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Archived