LegacyGT.com

Clash Of Clans, I am hooked !!

BigBlack-V

I have been playing for the past 6+ months and this damn game has sucked me in bad (spent $20 first time ever on a game). I was in a couple clans that turned out lame but as of a couple weeks ago started my own clan called Devils Dime and my name is 08spec.B

If you like to play this adictive game and wana be in my clan please let me know its invite only.

Who else is addicted to this game?

Devils Dime:

Ct08spec.B

PeterJMC

pfoyle

rester5350

barmanbean

legacydan

stang70fastback

fayama

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. In a clan I'm pretty happy with as they run a tight ship. Spent $20 early on to get a 3rd and 4th builder (not realizing the damn 5th builder is 2k gems or 4x the cost of the 3rd), haven't spent any real cash since. Worth it tho as I've definitely had $20 worth of fun (and probably $200 worth of frustration).

I'm at TH8, maxed defenses. Working on walls (ugh) and getting pekkas in all my barracks.

Yup. In a clan I'm pretty happy with as they run a tight ship. Spent $20 early on to get a 3rd and 4th builder (not realizing the damn 5th builder is 2k gems or 4x the cost of the 3rd), haven't spent any real cash since. Worth it tho as I've definitely had $20 worth of fun (and probably $200 worth of frustration).

I'm at TH8, maxed defenses. Working on walls (ugh) and getting pekkas in all my barracks.

I was too fast to upgrade my TH but am now working on my defense. I have a decent setup I think and am itching to get another $20 or $50 in gems

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd340/Jay04WRX/AD904367-1017-43DD-B0B6-4C5B07539411_zpsli3fojh6.png

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

So, I just downloaded this game. Still have 2 days, 15 hours of shield time left. Is there any particular tactic I should work on? I'm definitely restricted by build time, but I'm not interested in buying gems right now.

look online for tips and advice IMO there is ALOT out there. I would max out ALL your defenses before upgrading your town hall and upgrade your troops.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

So, I just downloaded this game. Still have 2 days, 15 hours of shield time left. Is there any particular tactic I should work on? I'm definitely restricted by build time, but I'm not interested in buying gems right now.

Upgrade your elixer/gold collectors ASAP! Can't do anything without gold/elixer, so you need to get your collectors maxed as soon as you can... it will save you time in the long run... Then defenses and troop upgrades.

I'm completely focusing on upgrading gold/elixir collection right now (working on level 6 collectors atm). Tomorrow, which will be my last 24 hours of shield time, I'll start buying/upgrading defensive structures and determine how to arrange my village.

Upgrade your elixer/gold collectors ASAP! Can't do anything without gold/elixer, so you need to get your collectors maxed as soon as you can... it will save you time in the long run... Then defenses and troop upgrades.

I'm completely focusing on upgrading gold/elixir collection right now. Tomorrow, which will be my last 24 hours of shield time, I'll start buying/upgrading defensive structures and determine how to arrange my village.

either of you want to join my clan?

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I has a clan castle (didn't realize a builder wasn't necessary). I'm almost at a point where I'll have to upgrade a level 4 town hall.

Any idea how often a brand new player with 0 trophies might get attacked in a day?

If you do get attacked they will attack you for your gold and elixer. If you have 0 trophies it makes attacks less likely. If you do get attacked you will most likely get a 12 hour shield. I could care less about trophies so I leave my TH outside my walls pretty much at all times besides when at war. If they attack your TH only you only lose (in my case) 1,000 gold and 1,000 elixer so its not a big deal. I do that on purpose so I can save up my gold and elixer without getting my entire village attacked.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I was actually thinking about doing that. Right now, I have all of my army-related buildings and a few cannons/towers surrounding my collectors, storage, town hall, and the mortar cannon I'm building.

I'm starting to look for ways to dump resources into stuff without tying up builders, so I put a laboratory up so I could empty all of the elixir I had accumulated (I couldn't store much more). Looks like there's no great gold sink, though, without using a builder.

Yeah, but that just uses elixir, right? I already dumped 50k elixir (almost my entire store) into upgrading archers. There's no equivalent builder-less gold sink except for the clan castle, right?

any resource pumps, storage or barracks i am pretty sure use elixer. You can use elixer on wall upgrades also now as of the last update.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I quit the game - but if you guys aren't aware - there are a few websites that have layouts for farming / defense. They actually work really well. It's worth checking out.
If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

I wish i looked up templates of villages prior to getting so far into the game. I know I can redo my setup but I also know it will take a while to redo and because I am lazy I dont wana do that :lol:
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

It also looks like I'm going to have to start upgrading my town hall to level 4 before the day is done, unless the mortar tower has an upgrade or two available despite the fact that it's unlocked at level 3.

Looks like I'll be upgrading that and building a bunch of wall segments tonight.

either of you want to join my clan?

Alright, I'll bite. How do I join? Tried to search for your clan but couldn't find it.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it after I set my search settings to show clans I can't join. Apparently I need 1200 trophies to join and I currently have, uhm...

*checks phone*

none.

Lol, just started two days ago after seeing this thread. Resisted for long enough but figured I might as well give it a whirl.

• I Donated Too
I have been playing for the past 6+ months and this damn game has sucked me in bad (spent $20 first time ever on a game). I was in a couple clans that turned out lame but as of a couple weeks ago started my own clan called Devils Dime and my name is 08spec.B

If you like to play this adictive game and wana be in my clan please let me know its invite only.

Who else is addicted to this game?

http://community.skype.com/skypec/attachments/skypec/Windows/310234/1/loser.gif

Got attacked last night.

1 barbarian. 20 trophies. Congrats whoever you are, you're finally down enough trophies that you can attack a level 3 townhall who's just off of the newbie shield.

Looks like I need 60 more fights like that before I can join your clan, CT08 :p

Archived