LegacyGT.com

Clash Of Clans, I am hooked !!

BigBlack-V

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Balloons can be effective depending on the layout of the base you're attacking. If a good chunk of air defenses are along the outside of the base, you can destroy them with ground troops and then balloons can tear up the cannons and mortars. Having said that, I'm currently upgrading to TH7 and I left the balloon upgrade for last (researching it now).

I will say that max level balloons are amazing donation troops for new players, since 2 or 3 of them can pretty much take out entire low level bases on their own.

ATTN: Rester and Duel satchel are you guys ready for war? You have not been active and we want to start war tonight for tomorrow. We need top 15 to ALL partake.

If you can not partake in war I can kick you then have you back after war starts .... thoughts?

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

ATTN: Rester and Duel satchel are you guys ready for war? You have not been active and we want to start war tonight for tomorrow. We need top 15 to ALL partake.

If you can not partake in war I can kick you then have you back after war starts .... thoughts?

and you know this Maaaaan!!!!

So I've been working on various mixes of troop load outs against various defenses. I think I'm good with building my troop load out based on their base layout.

Should I pre-position a WAR base that isn't my actual war layout at the start?

So I've been working on various mixes of troop load outs against various defenses. I think I'm good with building my troop load out based on their base layout.

Should I pre-position a WAR base that isn't my actual war layout at the start?

Alot of guys make a bogus war base so that the other side cant see their real war base until right before war starts. You can do that or you can leave your war base like I do. I am going to use a new war base this time because the other clans 1-3 guy has been taking me for 2-3 stars.

You want to make it hard for whoever attacks you to get to your TH and CC so you want them next to eachother. You also want to have multi sections of walls so it takes them more work to get to your TH. The TH is 1 star so you have to protect that.

Also just like Josh said in chat you want to draw out and kill the CC troops before you do your main attack. A couple of archers can draw them out then you can use larger troops to kill them off.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I've had a few players with much more advanced bases/troops than me attack. Since I'm now in DE land, I'm hitting them with revenge attacks. If their TH is out of their base, I'll destroy it. If they have a significant amount of DE available, I'll lightning it.

I'm not a huge fan of the lightning tactic, but if you take my DE, I want it back!

Archived