LegacyGT.com

Clash Of Clans, I am hooked !!

BigBlack-V

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What th are you? Maxed walls and troops? We just started a war prep and we war once a week. Search Devils dime

TH8 and trying to bring my defenses and troops up to match before TH9. Wont get home till 2200 tonight so it will have to be after the war I guess.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/6icxvo.jpg

There has been some minor changes with building locations since this was posted. Most defenses have been upgraded 1 lvl as well except the mortars.

I am working on my BK level 9 and it will be done late tomorrow night. Does anyone know if (when we start a war search) tomorrow at 7pm IF I need to gem boost my BK to finish prior to war prep? Or can I have him finished during war prep and still use him in war?

If I dont finish level 9 by the time a war prep starts will I have him as level 8 or 9?

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

You can finish him during war prep iirc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but my question is will he be at the prior defense level like how it works with the rest or defenses or will be be at level 9?

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Buildings that finish their upgrades during preparation day will be reflected in your war base.

The only partial exception to this, I think, is the clan castle, which will retain it's initial capacity on the war map (I suspect this is actually a bug with how the war map is drawn up). However, if you scout out the base, the castle will be at the newly upgraded level (hence, the partial exception).

Naturally, you'll be able to use your BK for attacking regardless of preparation day since you attack from your "normal" village. I have a gold storage finishing in 2 minutes with preparation day ending around 6:30 this evening, if you wan't me to re-confirm :p

Edit: Gold storage just completed. Here's what I did:

1) Went to the war map and scouted my own war base.

* Gold storage was not upgraded

2) Went to my war village layout editor.

* Gold storage appeared to have been upgraded

3) Saved village layout without moving anything

4) Went to the war map and scouted my own war base.

* Gold storage appeared to have been upgraded

So... make sure you go to your village editor to refresh your war base layout. Then your war base will reflect your new building upgrades.

How are the new clan controls the last patch added in working out?

So far so good I get to pick and choose who I want to bring to war. I did however pick the top 15 so no one got pissy so unfortunatley rester is out this war. Other than that I haven't really experienced the other changes.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

BMB and pfoyle you guys are awesome at war, Peter you are gay and drive a Prius, Fidel you slimy Texan you hit my number 4, Dan you are a Irish drunk bastard and rester Thanks for being a great cheerleader.

Jeremy it's ok good try we won that's all that matters and I got two stars and a lot of war loot. Yea two new stars but they counted bitches!!!

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

BMB and pfoyle you guys are awesome at war, Peter you are gay and drive a Prius, Fidel you slimy Texan you hit my number 4, Dan you are a Irish drunk bastard and rester Thanks for being a great cheerleader.

Jeremy it's ok good try we won that's all that matters and I got two stars and a lot of war loot. Yea two new stars but they counted bitches!!!

I fight better when I'm drunk it seems. My 6 stars won it for us!

I fight better when I'm drunk it seems. My 6 stars won it for us!

I'm confused... aren't you pretty much drunk all the time?! :p Think I'm planning a trip to Ireland with my girl for July of this year... any recommendations of sites that MUST be seen? Where are you located? Might have to meet up for a pint and some whiskey!

Been a while since I've been on the forum as I've been busy with a new baby and a lot of other activities! Just caught up with this post. It's amazing how many people play this game. I'm addicted myself!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/03/2b796f8490104c9c3fd07e20ff845548.jpg

Archived