LegacyGT.com

Clash Of Clans, I am hooked !!

BigBlack-V

Here's my miserable setup. I refuse to look up "optimal" designs. More fun to just figure it out yourself.

While I would normally agree, there's two reasons why I do it:

1. I don't want to spend a ton of time trying different layouts.
  2. I'm lazy.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been a quiet member in the clan so far. I try to do my part during the clan wars but I tend to not donate too much as I don't have top level troops. I figure I shouldn't take up someone's space if a different member will send them something better.

Here's my current setup... obviously THall will be inside for clan wars (located next to BK, where elixer collector currently is), just trying to get cheap shields while I upgrade everything. Just upgraded to TH9, so some buildings/troops still catching up. Working on getting my outer layer of walls to encompass all defensive buildings. Any suggestions?

photo.jpg.ae1d511964e6a5c21e56ceea6f2d4c21.jpg

Yes please upgrade as many defenses as possible as it hurts the clan in wars when people rush their TH's (like I did). Make sure you max out all of your troops, defenses and walls prior to upgrading TH. I have been at TH9 for many many months trying to play catch-up.

I just gave you a level 3 dragon btw ;)

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

ok so TH inside as possible for war's?

Yes. The only goal in clan wars is to score as many stars as possible. For your war base (which is different than your normal village base), you'll want your TH in the best defensive position possible, which is normally the very center of your base. If you leave it outside, then it's an easy 1 star.

Yes you want to protect your TH and have your CC next to it so the troops can protect the TH.

Depending on what level TH he's at, he might not be able to do that and also protect his cannons/towers/mortars. This past week at TH 5, I had to leave my CC just outside my walls or else my killotherthings buildings would have been easily accessible. It was still in range, but off to one side.

Of course, if you're at a low TH level like I am, it probably doesn't make much of a difference because someone will certainly be by with 10 dragons to incinerate every square inch of your base before battle day ends.

This is my current war base and when I am attacked in war its normally by their number 1 or 2 guy however I am normally the number 3 or 4 guy in my clan. I made it up I didnt copy any other layouts, So far so good

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd340/Jay04WRX/8B629C73-3E3F-482D-8E2E-A18387E6CDC8_zpsyrd9r6m1.png

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Im a TH 7 and been clashing for just over a year now. Im just about done with my base I would say by the time summer comes ill be moving to TH 8. Trying to max every little thing out before moving onto 8.

If you don't have a clanor aren't happy with your please feel free to join ours. Several LGT members ;)

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

finally upgrading archers to level 5, I know I know what took so long. I also am finishing up my last level 6 air D and upgrading my pumps to level 12. Hogs are now level 2 and I have golems. I changed my base around also to protect all my storage and pumps.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Archived