LegacyGT.com

Clash Of Clans, I am hooked !!

BigBlack-V

I'm at TH 6. Last night, I had full storages waiting for some upgrades to finish in the morning when I got attacked by someone rocking a ton of barbs, archers, giants, and a level 2 barbarian king. So, he was at TH 7. I was on the defensive for a good two minutes. When the replay started, it was clear to me that I was going to be handing over 200k+ gold and elixir.

He deployed 4-5 archers to destroy my town hall and then immediately surrendered. Absolutely the best attacking player ever. Thanks for the shield, dude, couldn't have appreciated it more.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a custom base layout I use (until my shield expires) after a bad beatdown from a TH9/10 or a zapper (someone using lightning to steal dark elixir):

Screenshot_2015-01-23-15-32-22.png

Love the trophy hunters who just kill my TH and leave the rest alone. Heck I don't even mind if you raid my collectors, I just hate the lemon juice in the paper cut that comes when I've gotta pay to reset all my traps ($100k gold) after a complete yard sale.

• Moderators

I'm currently TH5 with everything maxed except for collectors. My TH6 will be done tomorrow and I just hit 1000 trophies. I also have my resources pretty much maxed to start spending when I hit TH6, although I'm sure I'll get attacked here shortly :lol:

What now? Let me in your clan :)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Here's my current setup... obviously THall will be inside for clan wars (located next to BK, where elixer collector currently is), just trying to get cheap shields while I upgrade everything. Just upgraded to TH9, so some buildings/troops still catching up. Working on getting my outer layer of walls to encompass all defensive buildings. Any suggestions?

Sent you a pm

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

We have decided to take a small week break from wars to build up our bases. We have not been doing good at wars because some of the clan members have a hard time listening on who to attack and how to attack. We are going to (for a while) only war once a week until we get a better handle on how to win wars.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Just got up to 1250 trophies and I have enough to grab a 5th builder. Should I go ahead and do that or save gems for other stuff?

I'll open the clan for invite find us and I'll let you in

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Just got up to 1250 trophies and I have enough to grab a 5th builder. Should I go ahead and do that or save gems for other stuff?

If you have a constant flow of resources I'd say get the 5th builder. It helps a ton trying to get your base upgraded. You just need to keep resources flowing so they don't sit mostly idle.

I have a 5th and they are all busy doing upgrades all the time. I do get a lot of raids in too to keep the resources lined up and ready for expenditure

to each their own I guess. Some of the higher prices upgrades like level 2 xbows (500K) are hard to save without getting raided and alot of it taken. I saved as much as I could for a upgrade and if I am short I will raid till I am close. I will then use some gems to finish the upgrade.

I used 160 gems to upgrade to level 2 pekka the other day because it was 11pm, i had no shield and i needed to go to bed. My luck I wake up in the AM and it says I was raided and lost 300k elixir.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

300k elixir is easy to raid for, at least for me at TH5-6.

I have only used Gems to get the 5th builder and to finish upgrades early. Not for resources. I'm sure as I get higher up in the lvls, expending gems for resources will be more tempting.

the higher you get in the game and on your defenses the most it costs so its alot harder to save without getting cleaned out. At that point you need to protect all your resources. There wil always be a person though who will rob you for your shit though :lol:
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I blew 14k of gems in the last week and feel like I have nothing to show for it. Maxing out th7 before I waste anymore. I should have bought a 5th builder as I'm sitting with resources full waiting for upgrades to finish! 5-6 good raids and u can get 1 mil gold/elixir.

Its the dark stuff I struggle with!!!

I blew 14k of gems in the last week and feel like I have nothing to show for it. Maxing out th7 before I waste anymore. I should have bought a 5th builder as I'm sitting with resources full waiting for upgrades to finish! 5-6 good raids and u can get 1 mil gold/elixir.

Its the dark stuff I struggle with!!!

That's racist !!

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Archived