LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont got to many on here so far but anyone wanna do little meet next weekend if some people will show

I'll be camping this weekend so i couldn't make it unless it were sunday near burlington.

6 people? I see at least 5 other Gen 4 LGT's driving around Barre. Is there no one else? Oh, and I've yet to see any 5th Gen LGT's in person, so a meet would be cool regardless of generation. Maybe I'll even have my buddy show up in his 2000 LGT lifted on a Toyota frame?

I've definitely seen this 2000 LGT/Toyota mashup parked outside of Cornerstone before! I even took pictures of it lol

I don't have a roof rack, so it wasn't me, but I have spent many hours working on that lifted Legacy Mud Car!! It was the brain child of me and my best buddy. The poor LGT we swapped on was on it's third engine with almost 300,000 on it when I blew it up one day while borrowing it from my buddy (dropped a valve and caused massive carnage - have never seen an exploded piston until I cracked that block open... lol) It's a little different now. It's now riding on 38" Cut Boggers with a push bar and KC Hillties. It's like riding in a limo while wheeling because of the leather, sunroof and arm rests... lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Driving up to West Dover after work today... think I might let my GF drive my baby for the first time... I think the Rt9 stretch between Brattleboro and Wilmington should get her to appreciate why I've spent so much money on my car! :lol: Fingers crossed!

Not sure if anyone will see this in time, or if I'll have internet access this weekend, but send me a PM if you're in the area and want to get together for a beer or something. Maybe hiking at Jamaica St park tomorrow afternoon... Keep your eyes open!

• 4 weeks later...
New member to the forum, and located in Bennington, VT. I haven't seen many other LGT's in southwestern VT, though there are a few XT Outback's and Forester's that run around.

Welcome Psytout! whether you know it or not you just tipped the scales to ten recognized VT members which means we need to try to organize some form of meet.

this is the tough part

Lets start with location. I have a pretty poor judgement of where the center of Vermont really is in terms of driving time.

but areas that are easy for me to are Burlington, Waterbury, Montpelier, places like that not that I'm not willing to go elsewhere....

Input please. Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
^ yea it stinks. i don't really want to flaunt my Subaru right now anyways. i had a brake issue and it rusted one of my rims really badly. I'm in the process of bitching out Subaru on many levels as we speak

I remember eating at a diner in Lyndonville in the mid-to-late '80s. There was a melted phone hanging on the wall. Is it still in operation?

Well BRaap?

Selym,

are you in VT ever anymore? maybe ill start a list of vacationers.

Well BRaap?

Selym,

are you in VT ever anymore? maybe ill start a list of vacationers.

I just learned that friends of my wife have a condo near Stratton, so hopefully I'll be in the Green Mountain State a few times this coming winter.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm out as far as my LGT goes, sold it and am now driving a pile of rust on wheels (1998 Impreza Wagon - lol). I'll be buying a 2015 WRX come December or January though. Would still love to check out the other VT member's cars if a meet were to happen, and if it's in Barre area, I might drive my buddy's lifted Legacy to it, I mean, it is a 2000 LGT lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived