**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just vividly remember the time my buddy sat up, cross-legged, under my car with his head in the driveline tunnel, looking at the back of my motor (after transmission removal for clutch replacement), and said "Wow!! I am the transmission". Oh, those were the perma-grin days!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/12/e5uhamas.jpg

What my day consisted of in Everett, Wa. Boeing tour

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

"Is it an espresso machine?" asked Arnold in True Lies.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Oh crap, now I gotta go look. Who's gonna babysit this idiot along to figure out how to check? I've already thrown it out there... I'll cook you dinner???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

...I just keep telling myself that Rome wasn't built in a day. It seems that everyone here is either buying coilovers or new turbos, I'm buying diapers, LEGO, and paying for AC repairs :lol:

...on a side note E3 has been pretty cool this year.

Oh crap, now I gotta go look. Who's gonna babysit this idiot along to figure out how to check? I've already thrown it out there... I'll cook you dinner???

there's a write up on the thread for it and several videos online

By far the most difficult part is contorting yourself so you can see to work inside the back of the glove box. If your coming to the World Record event this Sunday bring a new filter along.

the guys at the office call me hollywood, and today one of them brought his autistic nephew in. the first thing he said to me was that i had a justin timberlake thing goin on.. hollywood will probably be my name for the remainder of my employment here

the guys at the office call me hollywood, and today one of them brought his autistic nephew in. the first thing he said to me was that i had a justin timberlake thing goin on.. hollywood will probably be my name for the remainder of my employment here

Thanks for sharing Hollywood ;)

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Father's day gift showed up on a pallet today! Some assembly required...

http://smokinhotgasgrills.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Weber-Genesis-E330-Features-Med.jpg

Gorgeous grill.... when id the LegacyGT.com cook out?

i have no idea what to get my dad.

yea thats killing me too. how do i buy stuff for someone who already has so much stuff? its damn near impossible. i always get him something and then it just rots until i decide to use it myself. maybe this year ill get him a binger even tho i know he'll use it once than go back to smokin big ole bones