LegacyGT.com

**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

So many people don't teach their kids to be respectful anymore. :mad:

It starts with the parents...and how many punks do you see these days?

I am not talking about kids running up to a moving car. I am talking about respect, tolerance, understanding, sharing, etc.

My original response was much longer and had to do with the state of parents and kids these days. In my attempt to stay PC, I have deleted it...:cool:

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a lighter note, thinking of doing the HPDE at Thunderhill on October 10 with NCracing.org. It's a Friday and my wife will be on vacation and probably out of town with her daughter.

I will be unavailable that weekend. I did menation July 19 or 20 for Laguna Seca and the wife didn't flinch :)

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I will be unavailable that weekend. I did menation July 19 or 20 for Laguna Seca and the wife didn't flinch :)

That's the last weekend before my wife goes back to work after summer break, so I think we may be "off-somewhere-doing-something". :lol:

I picked up the toddler this evening and opened the two front windows, the sunroof, and her window (rear driver's). It's a short trip home, but every time I stepped on the loud pedal, she'd sit there in the back and giggle like she had lost her tiny little mind. I don't know if it's the sensation of acceleration or the sudden uptick in wind, but she definitely thought it was fun. It ended up turning into a game on the short drive home as I'd create some distance between the cars in front of me and then hit the gas while in second gear.

I don't think I can ever visit my side porch again. It is raised 2-3 feet off the ground, yet we still had HUGE toads (not kidding - like 4"-6" in diameter) up ON THE PORCH tonight. How am I supposed to ever enjoy that space again?????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Toads are harmless Jeni!

I'm gonna be a terrible person for saying this but when I was younger we would soft toss them in the air and hit them with irrigation tubes or shovels on the farm. Also when mice would run up them we'd flip the tube upside down and then swing it really hard and watch the mouse go flying out the end. Of the joys of being a child and the generation difference now compared to a kid comparing about their stupid iPad or Xbox. I was out causing a ruckus. IDGAF

I'm gonna be a terrible person for saying this but when I was younger we would soft toss them in the air and hit them with irrigation tubes or shovels on the farm. Also when mice would run up them we'd flip the tube upside down and then swing it really hard and watch the mouse go flying out the end. Of the joys of being a child and the generation difference now compared to a kid comparing about their stupid iPad or Xbox. I was out causing a ruckus. IDGAF

We used to throw them on the roof of a big garage and listen to them hop off and splat! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yes, I have been thinking this too. Any day now we are gonna tic down a notch.

Disappointed that after this model year the 5th gen forum posts will be put further down on the LGT forum.

Since this is legacygt.com, doesn't there need to be a Legacy GT in the new generation?

Do it!

this is the info copy/pasted from craigs, edited with bold and italics by me

It has 253,127 miles and runs like a champ. Originally the car came with a dual range, full time 4wd transmission. Second gear went out on it, so I replaced it with a part time 4WD transmission. It's front wheel drive until you turn a switch, and then it's four wheel drive. This helps for the gas mileage quite a lot. The white hub caps are not on the car currently, but I do still have them. There's a few broken plastic pieces here and there, but that's pretty typical for a car of this age. Pros- 1.8 liter, turbocharged engine. Custom exhaust. Manual transmission Limited slip rear differential. Within the past 3 months- New timing belts, components, and water pump. New Exedy Clutch and transmission fluid New front brake pads and rotors New front axles Good snow tires Fresh coolant New alternator and belt Cons- The car is *a bit* rusty(pretty damn rusty imo) Exhaust is somewhat loud from in the car, but sounds really good from outside. The seats are torn a bit, so I have seat covers on them. It also has the good old subaru lifter tick, which happens in all of the older turbo and non turbo subarus. This by no means effects performance or reliability. This car isn't perfect, but it runs amazing and has never let me down. I've driven it out of state with no issues. I would drive this car across the country without hesitation. I'm looking to get $1,800

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4474203408.html

Edited by onlylegacys

Awesome whip buttttt....no where close to worth what the person is asking. I'd continue your search toward something better if approaching 2grand. I picked up my 91ss for 1900 so I'd say be patient its the wait is worth it. I wouldn't throw out an offer higher than 800-1000 imo

i was not going to pay 1800, my only response (in my head) to the guys price is "youre high" i was thinking to offer maybe 1000

he says radiator and hoses seem to be relatively new like within the last 30k. i read on the USMB that that is a major issue with these. also head gaskets is a major issue but he was not sure on the status of those. he has only had the car for about 20k miles. not sure why hes selling..

im also looking at this loyale http://pueblo.craigslist.org/cto/4456735072.html seems like the better choice

Edited by onlylegacys