LegacyGT.com

**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

come on Fred no it doesn't. if you were to compare it to Voss on the other hand..... its hard to come close to the pure, unfiltered, Norwegian goodness hahahahaha. I'm not a water snob but damn that stuff is good

I drink either Glaceau or Crystal Gyser. Or, it has to be carbonated water. I may look a little tough on the outside, but I am quite dainty on the inside :lol:.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I almost met my maker last night. A Ford F150 blew a stop sign at 50+ mph and luckily I ALWAYS scan ahead and pay attention and had to make some seriously evasive maneuvers to avoid getting hit. If I didn't, they would have t-boned me and I probably wouldn't be here typing this. They never even hit the brakes or tried avoiding me. It's experiences like this that scare the living hell out of me and make me realize that your time can end at any moment. I got home a few minutes later and kissed my kids and my wife. Scary shit

I had to share this because this could happen to any of us, at any time. Be safe out there :)

Edited by RailKill

It can happen any time. Glad you avoided disaster.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/25/6azydy2u.jpg

Welp I got engaged last week while on vacation in Washington! :D

Congrats Swane!

90% of people addicted to drinking to brakefuild, can't stop.

hahaha S2 you crazy MF

I almost met my maker last night. A Ford F150 blew a stop sign at 50+ mph and luckily I ALWAYS scan ahead and pay attention and had to make some seriously evasive maneuvers to avoid getting hit. If I didn't, they would have t-boned me and I probably wouldn't be here typing this. They never even hit the brakes or tried avoiding me. It's experiences like this that scare the living hell out of me and make me realize that your time can end at any moment. I got home a few minutes later and kissed my kids and my wife. Scary shit

I had to share this because this could happen to any of us, at any time. Be safe out there :)

phew! dodged a bullet there. this is what scares me about getting a bike. i love motorcycles, always have and always will, but I've seen so many poor drivers out there that its just scary to think I'll be getting hit and not the structure I'm sitting in.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/26/usy3etas.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/26/3uta4epa.jpg

Room with a balcony. I love Annapolis!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

phew! dodged a bullet there. this is what scares me about getting a bike. i love motorcycles, always have and always will, but I've seen so many poor drivers out there that its just scary to think I'll be getting hit and not the structure I'm sitting in.

This is the very reason I don't ride bikes anymore. Almost ran off the road multiple times combined with my childish need to pull the throttle almost everywhere I went. Sold my CBR about 8 years ago and have since always had a second vehicle as a toy. As of now that's my bagged 01 Pathfinder LE 2WD.

This is the very reason I don't ride bikes anymore. Almost ran off the road multiple times combined with my childish need to pull the throttle almost everywhere I went. Sold my CBR about 8 years ago and have since always had a second vehicle as a toy. As of now that's my bagged 01 Pathfinder LE 2WD.

post some pics of your Pathi. I love those things.

Fyi if any of you are Costco members we just started selling iphones today along with other apple products

5s is 77.99 and 5c is 27.99

Tell them Stuart from Boise sent you and see what they say...

Usa! Usa!

Yeah, but is was a tough one. Belgium isn't going to be easy either...and they aren't going to let us lose that one and advance.

Edited by aerophool

Current Mileage as of 19-June-15: 15012

Purchase Date: 30-June-12

Visit my profile page (visitor message section) for a brief mod. list.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been much World Cup chatter

Any word on Altidore? How bad was the 'strain' or was it a full pull?

Current Mileage as of 19-June-15: 15012

Purchase Date: 30-June-12

Visit my profile page (visitor message section) for a brief mod. list.