s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Toads are harmless Jeni!

This! Seeing/hearing toads and frogs are a sign that things are still ok in the world.

I know I'm a total pansy ass and I 'know' in my head they are harmless but holy crap do they gross me out! I'm a wimp about creepy crawlies... Though I've come along way living in this old house,

i was not going to pay 1800, my only response (in my head) to the guys price is "youre high" i was thinking to offer maybe 1000

he says radiator and hoses seem to be relatively new like within the last 30k. i read on the USMB that that is a major issue with these. also head gaskets is a major issue but he was not sure on the status of those. he has only had the car for about 20k miles. not sure why hes selling..

im also looking at this loyale http://pueblo.craigslist.org/cto/4456735072.html seems like the better choice

Of course the guy is high, he lives in Colorado! I'd be high all day if I lived there ;)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

so you'd pass on it huh. well eff I think you are completely right.

For where you're located you can find something easily better valued I tjink. I troll cl there all the time since I have family near highlands ranch, they've picked up a few miscellaneous things for me. If I find something I'll pm u

For where you're located you can find something easily better valued I tjink. I troll cl there all the time since I have family near highlands ranch, they've picked up a few miscellaneous things for me. If I find something I'll pm u

cool thanks man. maybe you have a better eye for what's decent than I do.

Don't knock it till you try it Frederick;)

Seriously though, yes, I do miss it, but, I'm a waaaaaay different person than I used to be. Now I have kids, responsibilities, etc and I'm more focused on my life seeing that I'm responsible for someone other than myself. I'm not saying a little taste here and there would be bad but its probably an all around good thing I can't do it for another 27 years, 3 months, and 10 days.......but who's keeping track :lol:

I was just shocked by the amount of substance usage around me after I hit my mid 30's. I guess I never really paid attention before. I tolerate it, and I don't judge it. I just don't do it.

I am not only speaking of the green stuff.

In 6th grade, we had a police officer present a bunch of drug samples on a framed and enclosed board. That steered me clear to this day. He wasn't threatening. He was very informative and friendly as he went about it.

The first time I was offered pot (for free) was 6 months later. I said "no" and I have never been offered anything since then.

I understand the not knocking it part. These days I will drink wine or beer or occasional rum/scotch, and my 20's saw a lot of nights out with friends at bars. It is just a different chemical.

I grew up in cub scouts, boy scouts, martial arts, church choir, and was even an altar boy. I think the one thing that kept me from ever trying even something insignificant as weed was my mother's heavy hand.

I was no angel, and I am not one now.

Enough ranting from the throne...

Cheers!

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I was just shocked by the amount of substance usage around me after I hit my mid 30's. I guess I never really paid attention before. I tolerate it, and I don't judge it. I just don't do it.

In 6th grade, we had a police officer present a bunch of drug samples on a framed and enclosed board. That steered me clear to this day. He wasn't threatening. He was very informative and friendly as he went about it.

The first time I was offered pot (for free) was 6 months later. I said "no" and I have never been offered anything since then.

I understand the not knocking it part. These days I will drink wine or beer or occasional rum/scotch, and my 20's saw a lot of nights out with friends at bars. It is just a different chemical.

I grew up in cub scouts, boy scouts, martial arts, church choir, and was even an altar boy. I think the one thing that kept me from ever trying even something insignificant as weed was my mother's heavy hand.

Cheers!

:lol: I do my best thinking while on the throne!

Cheers!

I can see you as an alter boy. lol! Fwiw, I was too.

I partook of the ganga probably every day from age 20-25 and just up and decided I was done with it. It lost its appeal when I realized my life was going nowhere. But many of those years were fun beyond comprehension.

I partook of the ganga probably every day from age 20-25 and just up and decided I was done with it. It lost its appeal when I realized my life was going nowhere. But many of those years were fun beyond comprehension.

Yeah...I think for most of us our 20's were pretty good. A lot of growth and change.

Hell, I still had my hair.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I partook from somewhere in my twenties (that time in my life is a little foggy :lol: ) until I turned 30, which was the time I landed my job, got married, bought a house and had my first child, all within a year. It was time to grow up and like you said Joe, the novelty wore off.

But you best believe I'll be partaking once I retire, but hell, it'll be legal everywhere by then :)

Edited by RailKill

the green stuff.

In 6th grade, we had a police officer present a bunch of drug samples.

Cheers!

this should be a 50s scifi title.

we had that too. the program was called D.A.R.E. to this day I don't know anyone my age who actually knew what that stood for.

you're mother might think differently if she read your post hah

IMO ... I've been smoking for 16yrs... I'd rather smoke a bat, than drink a beer, I do however love beer but I refuse to touch anything other than beer (no hard stuff) because I believe that smoking is better than drinking... (flame suit on) ... never heard of a stoned person ever causing trouble other than back ordering treats at the convenience store ... :p no stoned person ever caused pain/hurt to anyone other than themselves.....

Let's be honest, I'd rather a bunch of adolescents smoking some j's and laughing at the park rather than them getting drunk..

again these are my opinions....

Speaking of substance abuse, I am on my third cup of coffee at 10:15 am

IMO ... I've been smoking for 16yrs... I'd rather smoke a bat, than drink a beer, I do however love beer but I refuse to touch anything other than beer (no hard stuff) because I believe that smoking is better than drinking... (flame suit on) ... never heard of a stoned person ever causing trouble other than back ordering treats at the convenience store ... :p no stoned person ever caused pain/hurt to anyone other than themselves.....

Let's be honest, I'd rather a bunch of adolescents smoking some j's and laughing at the park rather than them getting drunk..

again these are my opinions....

I wish I could thank a single post multiple times.

Well put Spidey