**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^you should try sitting in the chevy spark i had as a rental for the last 3 days. thing was minuscule, and the worst cvt transmission I've ever had the displeasure to drive, that's including my go kart.

@gteaser and @swannee225

You cali boys and you're "HELLA"....LOL

I say "yous guys" a lot and "yall and "you folks" but that's the Wyoming in me. My buddy from San Jose and I go back and forth all the time when we catch one another saying it. Haha

Edited by s2baru

@gteaser and @swannee225

You cali boys and you're "HELLA"....LOL

I say "yous guys" a lot and "yall and "you folks" but that's the Wyoming in me. My buddy from San Jose and I go back and forth all the time when we catch one another saying it. Haha

Haha I don't say hella.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So when a dip shat flicks their cig butt out the window in front of me. I get all worried that it will make it into my hood scoop.... Pet peeve would go violent anger.

If at a light, I am more worried thinking, "Is this where I put my car in park, step out, throw that butt back in that jackass's car, and possibly start a fight."

It is one of my pet peeves as well.

I volunteered to clean up near a body of water. The single item that I kept picking up were cigarette butts.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I wanna stop my car, pick up the offending butt and walk up to the window of the car saying 'I'm sorry, I think you dropped something'. F'ing world is NOT your ashtray.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I wonder if I Tony Soprano died in the last scene of the final episode or if he just looked up at his daughter coming in through the door.

I wish they had been clear. I need closure!

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I'm the same way s2baru. Born and bred Boston Teams.

It just so happens the past decade was epic for us. Too bad my dad who was the start of it didn't get to see any of it.

I'm looking for Brady to get one more before he's done. I'm sure Ellesedil can back me up on that. Lol

Dehydrated... Wanted water, decided to go name brand and bought a good size Fiji water bottle. So there I was at the gas station trying to fit a square peg into a round hole (cup holders):spin:. Just had to laugh. Well, at least it kept my crotch cold for the drive home. :p

Dehydrated... Wanted water, decided to go name brand and bought a good size Fiji water bottle. So there I was at the gas station trying to fit a square peg into a round hole (cup holders):spin:. Just had to laugh. Well, at least it kept my crotch cold for the drive home. :p

And...Fiji water tates like sweat...:confused:

And...Fiji water tates like sweat...:confused:

come on Fred no it doesn't. if you were to compare it to Voss on the other hand..... its hard to come close to the pure, unfiltered, Norwegian goodness hahahahaha. I'm not a water snob but damn that stuff is good