**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why does a dodge dealer vouch the dart is Travis Prastana's current rally car?
This way its easier for them to accept the sad reality that the US Dodge Dart is a rehashed previous-gen Alfa Romeo 147/Giulietta wearing different sheet metal. Minus the GTA engine, minus a proper suspension. lol

Cop got out of his car in the bank drive through to compliment the leggy and the turbo snail/rally pig stickers. Chill cops are chill

Some cops are cool. When I had my old supermoto bike. I had a cop pull me over just to talk about it and find out what it was. He said he was going to buy one now lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I will be running Harry's LapTimer at the track this weekend and hopefully that will give me a fairly accurate (but probably ballpark) G reading in the corners. I got about 1.2G when I autox'ed back in March and I am hoping with the smoother pavement of the track surface, and the fact that it's rubbered in, and with some recent adjustments to my front camber, I might get closer to 1.3G of lateral cornering force. Edited by GTEASER

Test fitting some meaty wheels on the 91ss today. So excite!

And....don't drink 2 red line energy drinks you'll almost have a anxiety attack if in a small space

I drink one and im going crazy! 2, I would die

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

At least with this thread we can stop posting useless $hit on the "what did you do to your 5th gen today" thread.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Dewey from THMotorsports trying to convince me that the aFe Intake was a different brand Takeda and not aFe and therefore couldn't apply the coupon /smh still

I got mine directly from afe during the back order fiasco. They had 4 in stock.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

At least with this thread we can stop posting useless $hit on the "what did you do to your 5th gen today" thread.

That was my reasoning for starting this :) figured it'd slow down the clutter of trying to search and not have 5-7pages to sort through every couple of days