LegacyGT.com

**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

I have my buddy visiting town and took him out to a local bar. One of the fun things they do is have a giant dry erase board that has a "to" and "from" spot then "what" to drink....you prepay for the drink and then once your friend comes in they get it for free. Wellllll someone put the name STU up there from BARB, and a sex on the beach

Soooo....I was like hey that's me ;) ....I don't know a single barb in my life but I'll take what I can get :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some cops are cool. When I had my old supermoto bike. I had a cop pull me over just to talk about it and find out what it was. He said he was going to buy one now lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Nice haha! Yeah most are okay,most recent problem was with a firedepartment where one of the guys is waving me to go and the other proceeded to just stand and stare. Then they yell at me for following what they were saying to do? If it wasnt nearly 11 at night I would have gotten names/badge numbers but everyone was tired so I just dropped it. Oh well.

I couldn't help but to start chuckling as I drove next to an early 2000'ish porsche turbo today on the way home from work.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I'd say 90% of the time

I rarely use the sunroof on this car. Even just leaving the shade open creates horrible wind noise. And yes, I had the recall work done, still it's loud. Makes me sad, 'cause I love having the roof open!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I rarely use the sunroof on this car. Even just leaving the shade open creates horrible wind noise. And yes, I had the recall work done, still it's loud. Makes me sad, 'cause I love having the roof open!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah my shade is closed also. I'll pop it up and close the shade, and turn the music up when im alone. The sunroof isnt bigger than the 4th gen (at least i dont think it is) and my 4th gen never whistled

The sunroof isnt bigger than the 4th gen (at least i dont think it is) and my 4th gen never whistled

Same here - 5th gen is significantly louder with shade open, window closed than my 4th gen.