LegacyGT.com

Wasp build Thread

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have a Fastenal, or Grainger store local?

Or some other 'Specialty Fasteners'company?

I have a Fastenal store up the road, they stock all sorts of weird metric taps.

They had m10x1.25 in plug, bottoming, and taper :-)

Self proclaimed PNW Craiglist find of the day Champion, April 2014.

Lurking? :lol: I check in every once in a great while for lulz. Don't flatter yourself.

I don't know where "around here" is. I have used Bel-Metric in Tyngsborough for uncommon metric hardware/tooling in the past.

I'm not flattered, and was unaware that you were special enough to inspire such feelings of self satisfaction within myself. :rolleyes:

08Legacy08 (Shaun) mentioned that you were a big help to him, so i figured i'd ask.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the advice.

I'm not the only one that saw something else in what you regarded as sarcasm. I thought you were sounding like a dick.

And why is your first reaction to being called out on your communication inadequacies always to start disparraging other peoples cars?

Oh sorry forgot. Silly me. :cool:

151424916_AnatomyofaWasp_7c51d3_4338429.jpg.e6fb582a502a091a0f795489735af76e.jpg

I'm not the only one that saw something else in what you regarded as sarcasm. I thought you were sounding like a dick.

And why is your first reaction to being called out on your communication inadequacies always to start disparraging other peoples cars?

Oh sorry forgot. Silly me. :cool:

[ATTACH]168465[/ATTACH]

Referencing old material i see?

Originality is strong with this one, young Jedi. :jedi:

"The Thread Derailer Strikes Back"

Referencing old material i see?

Yes, because Waspy obviously not learning from the past. I have never ever had a single bad thing to say about anyones choice in vehicle on this forum, even if I vehemently disagree with their choices. So just saying that your dig at my vehicle was a reflection of your lack of maturity, totally off topic and unnecessary.

Archived