LegacyGT.com

Wasp build Thread

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
change thread title to "The WaspGT hurry up and wait/fail, try, try again thread"

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

^coming from the guy that bought his car with the work already done to it. Lets see you do even half of the shit I've done to my car, tubby. ;)

SCASEYS= cosmetic bolt ons... which in turn equals how much power?

Boost that AVO on your stock internals, poser... :lol:

^coming from the guy that bought his car with the work already done to it. Lets see you do even half of the shit I've done to my car, tubby. ;)

I know you're not talking to me. Mine runs, and yours, well, doesn't.

well considering I have my sedan right where I want it, just need a retune...

not to mention my OBXT at a happy STG2 protune, while yours collects dust

in Timmys garage whilst you cry about not having the funds and finger pointing all your comical errors at others, such as blaming R&L. Maybe you should read the fine print before you rush into the next trap.

You know I support you, but come on man......

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

finger pointing all your comical errors at others, such as blaming R&L. Maybe you should read the fine print before you rush into the next trap.

You know I support you, but come on man......

R&L took a quote of $350 to an astronomical $1900. When I said no, it turned to a $480 just to collect my motor. This is after they came highly recommended by my service dept. Fock R&L. They also ruined Eric's motor as well, apparently.

Your support has included ignorance and assisting in getting me banned. Thanks, but no thanks.

Who are you trying to convince here? :lol:

Okay, so back on point. I finally got the right oil pan from a friend at Exeter Subaru.

I'm in the process of taking off the intake plenum so that I can gain access to the TGV's. Going to delete the valve flaps, clean it up, and hone it. Then it's off to KJE for some pin welds. My Exhaust wrench came yesterday. As long as the TGV set up gets back to me in a timely fashion we can finally put this shitboxer back together.

I wouldn't feel to bad I don't think anybody goes through an engine build without some bs . But u can think of it as what not to do next time I for one always learn the hard way tends to stick with ya longer. I just got lucky and my good friend helped install everything and I bought my shortblock which eliminated any of the machine shops possible **** ups. So I'm sure once Sll ur parts/tools are in it will go smooth

So I'm sure once Sll ur parts/tools are in it will go smooth

This IS waspy we're talking about. At the rate he's going, we're going to vote him is own special title.

Although, I believe it in my heart that he can do this. We may have all sold our cars by then, but he will muddle thru. :wub:

Archived