LegacyGT.com

Wasp build Thread

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the only thing I could find that would cause his ban. Looks like Gire is calling his bluff.

Yep, he did. Honestly, i tried to pester Laff enough to get reported (heard it was easy). But that didn't work, so called Gire on his comments. Note to self, never call BS on a mod.:wub:

3 days off. Got so much work done. And laughed every time my browser loaded up LGT.com with the "Banned" statement (it's an "always load" site).

The fact that he was annoying as fuk might have had a bit to do with it

:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

Huh, I guess I should have tried harder.

:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

apparently, you can't post 1000 spins

"You have included 1000 images in your message. You are limited to using 20 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again. "

• I Donated Too
Yep, he did. Honestly, i tried to pester Laff enough to get reported (heard it was easy). But that didn't work, so called Gire on his comments. Note to self, never call BS on a mod.:wub:

3 days off. Got so much work done. And laughed every time my browser loaded up LGT.com with the "Banned" statement (it's an "always load" site).

Amateur.

Even if he was working on a build, this tendency to wander from original purpose is endemic to all his threads. That this one has escaped the WC just adds to the merriment. If he learned to communicate like thetoad, I'd have to quit my job to keep up. This forum has deleted my ability to multi-task on any level.

You're right, DT, i took my entire engine apart just to snap some quick photos and to gather some much needed forum attention. Then i proceeded to put it back together, with the same gaskets(didn't even bother to buy new), no doubt. You've got me all figured out, what can i say? You're such a wizard.

:rolleyes:

I know, I know.... i'm sorry. I dropped off the heads and block (and a gaggle of parts) to Leo, @ R&L. He's obviously been booked solid, or else taking his sweet time in getting back to me with news and a quote. :spin:

I called him today after post #59 to inquire about any progress. He said that they pressure tested the valves/heads, cleaned them, and mildly shaved the deck. So i won't be rebuilding the head this time around (a relief considering the sudden lack of business $$$). He explained that he would be crack testing the Eagle Rods i gave him and would be refitting the bushings around the ARP studs because they were loose (2-3 thousandths off to be exact). He will also be bead blasting and cleaning them up before install... I bought them used with 5k on them, from a reliable source. He said that he would be sending me a quote for giving me the heads back with a short block, and then one complete with a long block. I'm truly hopeing he's got some good news for me... money is EXTREMLEY tight now... :(

Picking up my unfinished motor in pieces to bring elswhere on Monday. R & L fuct me. What a joke. They want $1900 to put a motor together with absolutely no warranty, and they want to charge me an extra 20% surcharge to compensate them because i didnt buy my parts from them? All they did was split the block, jet wash it, and test the heads... they want $500 for that? This is BS!!!! :mad:

Archived