LegacyGT.com

The Duke of "Earl"

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the sentiment with which I concurred,however other considerations have come to my attention.

As in reproduction,plasma physics represented by fusion reactors.From a mere Über refined fossil fuel query into something clearly having a life of its own.Im not one to challenge those entities.

Since this concerns cars,it's incumbent upon me to mention my first,a Chrysler Saratoga (used),vintage 1964 ,whose contributions to the automotive world consisted of the infamous Push Button Torqueflite transmission.Those were the days of the Fin cars in their last gasp of survival.America still produced decent cars up to say 1968/69.The stage was now set for an invasive species,datsuns,vw's,toyotas........Yes even Subaru ,,who if memory serves offered a 3 cylinder,,,,,,,,,,vehicle..

I wish to thank all who have contributed to this indulgence.

If their is a fault with the pad it's the inability to augment my posts with excerpts and photos that might please.......

Is the sentiment with which I concurred,however other considerations have come to my attention.

As in reproduction,plasma physics represented by fusion reactors.From a mere Über refined fossil fuel query into something clearly having a life of its own.Im not one to challenge those entities.

Since this concerns cars,it's incumbent upon me to mention my first,a Chrysler Saratoga (used),vintage 1964 ,whose contributions to the automotive world consisted of the infamous Push Button Torqueflite transmission.Those were the days of the Fin cars in their last gasp of survival.America still produced decent cars up to say 1968/69.The stage was now set for an invasive species,datsuns,vw's,toyotas........Yes even Subaru ,,who if memory serves offered a 3 cylinder,,,,,,,,,,vehicle..

I wish to thank all who have contributed to this indulgence.

If their is a fault with the pad it's the inability to augment my posts with excerpts and photos that might please.......

Thank you toad, this thread was starting to lose it's weird.

Indeed..

To feel the pain of a page #2 placement was too much to endure.

My lineage goes back to Transylvania,then in Hungary,now esconsed in Romania.

As you know,borders change,as in Iraq,.No such country existed until English & French MAPMAKERS made it a country following their rulers.Well aware of oil they hindered it with one port,,Basra.These changes were in effect about 1919,imagine people living there since the early days of civilization but they had no country.Well,the victors said,we will change that,and so they did.Check your history books.

The winners write the history.

Then again my audience has No interest in history,,,,they simply live for the day,,,,god forbid....some even get Food stamps......Shameful......

Oh yes,,,my home,,,,Transylvania ,I could not describe it as accurately as Gary Oldman did,,or dispatch detractors as succinctly as Toni Montana ,,,,,,as "Choot dat Piece of Chit"

Cars,it's required,,,,,,why does Michelin not produce an all weather for my B.

Indeed..

To feel the pain of a page #2 placement was too much to endure.

My lineage goes back to Transylvania,then in Hungary,now esconsed in Romania.

As you know,borders change,as in Iraq,.No such country existed until English & French MAPMAKERS made it a country following their rulers.Well aware of oil they hindered it with one port,,Basra.These changes were in effect about 1919,imagine people living there since the early days of civilization but they had no country.Well,the victors said,we will change that,and so they did.Check your history books.

The winners write the history.

Then again my audience has No interest in history,,,,they simply live for the day,,,,god forbid....some even get Food stamps......Shameful......

Oh yes,,,my home,,,,Transylvania ,I could not describe it as accurately as Gary Oldman did,,or dispatch detractors as succinctly as Toni Montana ,,,,,,as "Choot dat Piece of Chit"

Cars,it's required,,,,,,why does Michelin not produce an all weather for my B.

Yay,,,,,,,, more weird........thank you Toad.

Here is my "food stamp having, non history interested, Dracula hating" take away from your recent post.

1) Michelin DOES produce an all weather for your "B", but since you have mentioned this more than one time, I am assuming not familiar with the "Tirerack"

2) Your "audience" is simply amused by your mental illness, not your understanding of History.

3) Not sure how you determined Members here use "food stamps", but why not speculate, since that is one thing you do well.

4) Not quite sure how Transylvania is relevant unless it is because Halloween is a few weeks away.

This thread is incredibly amusing to me, for some reason. Keep up the good work Toad....I may not be able to endure if the weirdness ends.

I, can't, help, it, I, had to, vote, this thread, most excellent. For my next reading, I'm gonna use some of my government stipend to enhance my thought processes, with medicinal purposes weed.

You can do that ? ...........dang.

p.s. - Should I have used commas instead of periods ? This "wordsmithing" is harder than it looks. Teach us Toad,,,,,,, teach us............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

$20 for the weed green card. I told them I was feeling comma overload coming on. I think they heard coma. Hand them the ebt card, swipe, and I'm on the happy wagon. If I had timed it during the "manna from heaven" ebt experience, I'd have bought out the store. Oh, comma, I forgot, the dang, comas.

TOad must have a tool that commas him up.

Archived