LegacyGT.com

The Duke of "Earl"

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have started using commas at work, excessively.

Just,,,,,be,,,,,careful,,,,,,that,,,,,,,you,,,,,,don't,,,,,,,use,,,,,,,them,,,,,,,when,,,,,,,you,,,,,fill,,,,,out,,,,,,your,,,,,,wife's,,,,,,Sweetest,,,,,Day,,,,,card,,,,,tomorrow.

Yes,watches another squeeze of mine.I own a Wyler El Camino #35 of a run of 614 produced.This company was loaded with oysters,,,however not many brain cells.Superb pieces utilizing ETA 9294 movements if memory serves.This company produced many distinguished pieces,many named after actual Races ,,,such as DAKAR.Their mistake was in pricing,,,as in over.Quality is superb,however Wyler based in Geneva no longer exists.Again,,I would display the Dakar,& El Camino,however I can't due to stated limitations.

However,Mea Culpa,Mea Culpa,Mea Maxima Culpa,concerning rubber,,,,,up to recently,,,,,very recently Michelin offered squat for the D,,save their Stud ......

Less snow & ice,not to be confused with Deuce Bigelow #2 ,they will be examined.

I sense ,,,,,some odor of vengeance ,which is as apparent And palpable as the very air I'm forced to consume.

OK,,,,,OK......& OK

In lieu of a Luger,, I'll spring for A "Cheeseburger Deluxe" ,certainly made to order,,with a recently received shipment of Full Sours from Katz's Deli,Houston Street,N.Y.

Yes,watches another squeeze of mine.I own a Wyler El Camino #35 of a run of 614 produced.This company was loaded with oysters,,,however not many brain cells.Superb pieces utilizing ETA 9294 movements if memory serves.This company produced many distinguished pieces,many named after actual Races ,,,such as DAKAR.Their mistake was in pricing,,,as in over.Quality is superb,however Wyler based in Geneva no longer exists.Again,,I would display the Dakar,& El Camino,however I can't due to stated limitations.

However,Mea Culpa,Mea Culpa,Mea Maxima Culpa,concerning rubber,,,,,up to recently,,,,,very recently Michelin offered squat for the D,,save their Stud ......

Less snow & ice,not to be confused with Deuce Bigelow #2 ,they will be examined.

I sense ,,,,,some odor of vengeance ,which is as apparent as the very air I breathe,,,,,,,long standing issues,,perhaps....

OK,,,,,OK......& OK

In lieu of a Luger,, I'll spring for A "Cheeseburger Deluxe" ,certainly made to order,,with a recently received shipment of Full Sours from Katz's Deli,Houston Street,N.Y.

Thank you Toad. I am finally starting to understand "wordsmithing". Let ME give it a try. Tell me what you think everyone :

"It seems,,,,,,,, perhaps not in recent memory,,,,, as someone suggested,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my cheeseburger not completely odorless,,,, and with a certain amount of vengeance,,,,,,,,,,,,,my B waits forthright in all that is completely,,,,,and permanently honest,,,, those issues are my own,,,possibly others,,, and without understanding,,,,,,

Though most would disagree,,,,I can say with certainty, that my,,,,,,,,,,shall we say "coma",, awaits further discussion,,, for my life,,,,and troubled soul awaits,,,,,,I am with meaning and cause,,, for the benefit of those serving a sentence of pain,,, which is difficult to endure at times,,,, but now prosperity is mine,,,,,,,although tires for my B,,,,elusive still."

How was that?

I believe we have another "wordsmith" on the forum............

Like,,,,,,I said,,,,in my own type of restriction,,,,,,,,,the allowance,,,,,odiferous cheeseburger being noticed,,,,,,begins to substantiate my reasons,,,,,,which do, in fact, continue,,,,,,,to allow myself,,,,,both within and without,,,,,,ridiculousness of grinning,,,,,,,when new posts,,,,,,do find their way,,,,,,directly to this thread

Recall those dulcid tones by announcers,,,,

We will control,your verticles,,,,we will control your horizontals,,,,,,

Could say "Resistance is Futile" ,but I won't ,,,,Go with the flow,however distasteful .On a brighter side ...I do recall some jingles and judging ,,,,,,you might have heard them.....

Recall : The Prestone Anti freeze Jingle,,,it goes...

"Never pick up a stranger,,,,,Don't put your car in danger,,,,,,

Nows the time ,,,the right time to change her,,,,,Change to Prestone,,,,,,A N T I FREEZE. I did not do justice to that tingle......

And who could forget the ARMSTONG TIRES,,,,GRIP THE ROAD COMMERCIALS,,,I can't ...like the infamous cigarette commercial yearning to ,,,,,,,,"Taste Me" ,,,,"Taste Me"

I'm a poster boy of that era in addition to being an Aquarian by birthing.

My Legacy,,,,as I might say is simply to smell the roses ,,once in a while and to remind others to do so.

When growing up around adults of my age back then,,they were indeed crotchety to a fault,I was determined Not To Follow Suit.

Embrace family and all else held dearly ,,,,and the World Maybe Yours...

P.S.If possible,could someone post the Wyler Dakar watch,as well as mine ,,The Wyler El Camino?

Archived