LegacyGT.com

The Duke of "Earl"

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 pages of "I can't believe I'm still subscribed"

Cmon,,,,,,,admit it,,,,,,,,you smile when you see a post on this thread too,,,,,,LOL

But,,,,,,in retrospect,,,,,,,I delve deeper into the philosophy,,,,,,,,and reinstate my tumultuous interpretation,,,,,,,,of introverted versus extroverted struggle,,,,,,,reminding me that,,,,,in no miniscule way,,,,,,,,has The Toad,,,,,,contributed any commas,,,,,,,,in his own thread in the immediate past,,,,,,

it's like working under your car. You know you should put on safety glasses, but you're almost done, and seriously wha....drip...ah, that's hot...clunk (hits head)...sh!t its getting in my eyes....damn where's the towel...uh, how come every things blurry....Honey, can you drive me to ER?

It warms the very cockles of the heart to see ,,,we continue to display struts & extensions,,no not macphersons,,but those once displayed by the young ,talented & nubile negress Tina Turner prior to her persistent poundings by Ike.

The B handled the adirondacks considerably better than expected,however the low profiles did not advance the cause.

Another point,while trapising amongst the locals near Lake Placid I found a pizzeria that actually had a brick oven,,,,,I was in heaven...........but only for a moment.When I asked for anchovies,,the proprietor looked at me as if I recently landed from Romulous,,,or Remus.In hushed tones I advised him that not having anchovies in a pizzeria is like ordering Bacon,,,,hold the eggs,,,or Wings,,,without blue cheese,,,,,it's just not done.Totally unacceptable,,and Zagats will be notified.

Finally,is there any possibility of exchanging front seats in the 06 Legacy,as in driver to passenger .The driver I believe is a 6 way power,passenger 4 way with each individual heating capability.Considering the electronics and possible wiring complications will they slide onto one another's tracks?

My Earnest Hemmingway moment,,actually three of them yielded two coyotes which I despise more than women's ass & thigh cellulite ,and a noble turkey.Most enjoyable.

P.S. could someone explain to me how to insert a photo ,,,on top of the I.D. Box,,I'm sure the I pad can't but I know someone more skilled with a P.C. Who might attempt it...

Faced by a Curmudgeon ,is easily remidide by Pharmacuticals.

That explains it all.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

It warms the very cockles of the heart to see ,,,we continue to display struts & extensions,,no not macphersons,,but those once displayed by the young ,talented & nubile negress Tina Turner prior to her persistent poundings by Ike.

The B handled the adirondacks considerably better than expected,however the low profiles did not advance the cause.

Another point,while trapising amongst the locals near Lake Placid I found a pizzeria that actually had a brick oven,,,,,I was in heaven...........but only for a moment.When I asked for anchovies,,the proprietor looked at me as if I recently landed from Romulous,,,or Remus.In hushed tones I advised him that not having anchovies in a pizzeria is like ordering Bacon,,,,hold the eggs,,,or Wings,,,without blue cheese,,,,,it's just not done.Totally unacceptable,,and Zagats will be notified.

Finally,is there any possibility of exchanging front seats in the 06 Legacy,as in driver to passenger .The driver I believe is a 6 way power,passenger 4 way with each individual heating capability.Considering the electronics and possible wiring complications will they slide onto one another's tracks?

My Earnest Hemmingway moment,,actually three of them yielded two coyotes which I despise more than women's ass & thigh cellulite ,and a noble turkey.Most enjoyable.

P.S. could someone explain to me how to insert a photo ,,,on top of the I.D. Box,,I'm sure the I pad can't but I know someone more skilled with a P.C. Who might attempt it...

Perhaps,,,,,,,after perusing your oblivious rambling posts,,,,,,,the very real, however slim possibility exists,,,,,,,,,the spectrum of the availability within,,,,,,,,the operational mind and distributional information so easily integrated,,,,,,,that in this world of non absolutes,,,,,,,,YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY USE A DAMN SPELL CHECKER ! ! !

• I Donated

Uh, why would you do this? You would lose height adjustability on the driver's side, and would not be able to access the controls because the center console would be in the way.

Uh, why would you do this? You would lose height adjustability on the driver's side, and would not be able to access the controls because the center console would be in the way.

I'm not sure about Subaru but on some domestic models you can completely remove the seat from the base with nothing but the seat itself left. If the seats in Subaru are like that, then you could conceivably remove just the seat frame and cushions and re-install them on the other seat base leaving the base and controls where they are but I will say it's a pain in the ass to do (just had to do it on my wife's 02 Exploder).

WHY am I trying to give a legitimate answer on this post? Someone please.....smack me in the head......Thank you. :spin:

All of my posts have included questions pertinent to this forum,with the additions of experiences and attempts at humor which finds itself unpalatable by Some members whose accolades will be given to strict technical difficulties and eventual problem solving.

I sometimes feel as Abe Lincoln did after his Gettysburg Address ,,,where after delivering those short lines,,,,,,,,,,HE,,,,,,

Intoned to a friend,,,,"That Plow Won't Scow"

maybe due to prose,possibly lack of imagination,,,or as I see it lack of spirit...

I again request procedures into posting a icon photo,,,,if you can bear it,,,,,,

Archived