LegacyGT.com

The Duke of "Earl"

@%1;

As a military man of some distinction when I see stars,,as in 5 stars,,,I reminisce of overindulgence of that Spirit In The Sky,,,,,no...not Norman Greenbaums take but Ounces,upon ounces of Grey Goose.

We had multiples of 5 *'s ,,,,,,but only 2 6*'s in our glorious history,one given posthumously,the other to a living stud given that sixth while still breathing.

The first,,,our father,George Washington,,who I would have been proud if he gave me the strap for my present behavior.The second,,,Black Jack ,,or John Pershing....I managed to drink free for a nights innumerable due to these improbables posed in bar room settings.

I am a mere Major General/Vice Admiral,,,,,I deserve more.

Is it the totality of the companies Über drive system,it's endless after market products,or the brilliance of its targeted advertisements that commands such loyalty.......

In addition,,I've been informed by Thetoad when he perused some members portfolios,,,,,,where do they get the time to drop 2K,,,or in some cases 5 K of their odious droppings....On this forum...

As for the required car query,,,I love Mothers,,,indeed every one has one,,,,,but why,,,,oh why,,,when dispensed in carnauba paste form,,,,,on our transports are they so difficult to Remove........

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 stars because Pleiades constellation,,,,,,,,, Subaru's 6 stars are from the sky,,,,,no mere man, military made or not,,,,,,,shall be seen wearing that badge as a statement of rank...

Ketel One > Grey Goose,,,,,,,,recognize.

You deserve what you earn,,,,,, no more,,,,,, no less..to your tenure in the armed forces,,,,recognition is yours, thank you for your service,.

When you spread your Mother's,,,,,,,, be sure not to let the paste cure too long,,,,,,,,it should still be slippery yet yield great penetration,,,,,,,rather than a hard crusty shell that needs hammering to remove..,,,,.I digress.

Well stated,,,

I guess I let it cure a tad too long,

like waiting for my 1909 Laffitte Rothchild to do the same...

My wax of choice has been Nu Finish,,,mostly because of its ease of removal,however when I used Mothers,,,,it's results we're stunning.

May I ask about problems caused by the banjo bolt/filter combination.Is it wise to have it replaced with a standard bolt,or is it required to be there.Its sounds like its a demodifacation that was not necessary in the first place but many owners have suffered catastrophic turbo failures due to this inconsequential part.Am I in error here,and if so ,,,,what recommendations are suitable....

The Water Cooler is just a glorified circle jerk, anyway. It serves no practical purpose on this site except post-whoring and homoeroticism. :lol:

When are you joining in on the next circle jerk, as you're a member of WC. :rolleyes:

My wife's balls are delicious.

• I Donated
When are you joining in on the next circle jerk, as you're a member of WC. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but I've posted there like twice. I pride myself on not driving up my post count through retarded post-whoring.

Although, I guess this thread is only slightly better... :lol:

• I Donated Too
No... i see what you did there, it's called trolling. You use your User CP to follow me around (prob because you're lonely?) and then attempt to say something whitty, in hope that some random clown will like it. FAIL.

Then theres also the fact that most of the other WC guys put you on the ignore/block list, so now you're all by yourself with nothing to do.

I'm all you've got, bro? Thats so sad! :lol:

How does one use user cp to follow someone? I just happened to be subscribed to every thread I post in until I unsubscribe, moron.

And yes, I'm very lonely without the window lickers forum to torture. The sad and ironic part is that they created that forum BECAUSE of me :lol:

• I Donated Too
Yeah, but I've posted there like twice. I pride myself on not driving up my post count through retarded post-whoring.

They're gonna ban you now. Props to u sir

How does one use user cp to follow someone? I just happened to be subscribed to every thread I post in until I unsubscribe, moron.

And yes, I'm very lonely without the window lickers forum to torture. The sad and ironic part is that they created that forum BECAUSE of me :lol:

:eek: Now this I have to hear, do tell.

Nice knowing you, even though you didn't post much.

My wife's balls are delicious.

No, we don't talk much, but TheFultonHow has given me a lot of helpful advice in the past about my LGT, and was actually one of the first people I spoke to on the forum... Or argued with? :lol:

Oh well, like he said, he doesn't visit or care to participate. It's just a sad night in general... I can't believe the Sox lost! Ugh. :mad:

• I Donated
Nice knowing you, even though you didn't post much.

Can't bear to have your beloved WC called out for being the circle-jerk that it is? :lol:

FWIW, I almost never went in there, and I won't miss it, but the fact that you punitively removed me because I called a stone a stone speaks volumes about your maturity. ;)

May I ask about problems caused by the banjo bolt/filter combination.Is it wise to have it replaced with a standard bolt,or is it required to be there.Its sounds like its a demodifacation that was not necessary in the first place but many owners have suffered catastrophic turbo failures due to this inconsequential part.Am I in error here,and if so ,,,,what recommendations are suitable....

That banjo bolt should totally be replaced with a standard bolt. It should also be slathered indiscriminately with a combination of loctite and PTFE thread sealant when replacing it. Makes the turbo spool faster since it doesn't have to sling all that pesky oil around!

(disclaimer: I didn't stay at a holiday inn express last night. . .)

EDIT: (because i don't like the,,,, d ,,,,in ,my, ,mo,uth this doesnt, ,, count as a reply)

You are joking, right?

I assumed that was obvious. . .

• I Donated
That banjo bolt should totally be replaced with a standard bolt. It should also be slathered indiscriminately with a combination of loctite and PTFE thread sealant when replacing it. Makes the turbo spool faster since it doesn't have to sling all that pesky oil around!

You are joking, right?

in completely random direction, has anyone noticed "thetoad" has actually joined the forum? He has updated his picture, which speaks volumes for the skills acquired.

If that's really a self portrait of him, he's doing a pretty decent job of typing with them sticky fingaz.....maybe that's why all the commas....the sticky fingaz stick to the comma key and he's trying to shake it loose........LMAO......:lol:

Some small kudos to you Toad for taking the heat and joining the forum.

Archived