LegacyGT.com

The Duke of "Earl"

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mega Users
Sea Bass......you will pay for your desecration of Gumby in such manner,,,in Horesepower.

A frog...is not a toad,,,certainly not Thetoad you've become accustomed to,,,

Is it so beyond you that you are unable to grasp the situation in hand,,,,your capable of refinining different turbo when needed...but never seeing the total picture,,,,,always hindered by those oh,,,,,so,,,variable intakes,,,

I'm surprised at all tough guy car ,,,Boys,,,,Boys,,,,that is,,

Not one response to a true vehicle question,,all boys,,with proper grease under fingernails not one to the point on armored warfare....That's your game,,unarmored of course but not one to the point.Putting say pieces together as in the holy -3 .Look it up.

You are right ,,as in editing as in doing posthaste .I retrack that lack of horsepower ,,,,,your pipes to be "Fisted" after again seeing a hero of mine doing the stuff,,,,,,M"My eyes Were Not To See".....

You think that's bad? You should see the original. :lol:

• I Donated
not one to the point on armored warfare....That's your game,,unarmored of course but not one to the point.Putting say pieces together as in the holy -3 .Look it up.

You are right ,,as in editing as in doing posthaste .I retrack that lack of horsepower ,,,,,your pipes to be "Fisted" after again seeing a hero of mine doing the stuff,,,,,,M"My eyes Were Not To See".....

On a scale of 1 to thetoad, how drunk are you?

Be Advised,,,,,

4 OXY'S ,and 10 Valiums have not succeeded in calming me from this Unhuman Behavior.

Welp, I guess that answers that.

Be Advised,,,,,

4 OXY'S ,and 10 Valiums have not succeeded in calming me from this Unhuman Behavior.

This explains everything... Case is closed

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Not yet,,,,,,,Kameraden,,,not Yet ,,,,,,from Das Boot..(a great movie) .

Recall Greystoke,,,,after seeing a Gorilla escaping,,not from the mist but a London Meuseum ,,,Tarzan aka Chris Lambert says ,,,,,after seeing the animal heartlessly shot dead yells,,,,,"That Was My Father

OK ,,,,I do believe people react to instincts,,,,But eating !,,,Auntie,,,,,,????

A new concept being implimentated as I speak,,

Valve clearance,,spark clearance,,,,consider sphincter clearance ,,possibly 15 mm ,,yet able to discharge mostly Brown foot longs on occasion at 75 mm diameter,,,,maybe not as nutritious as Subways foot longs but they rid us of bad decisions previously made.

It's been made clear ,,,,,,I have developed few friends,,many people who simply pile on when the occasion suits them,,,no matter.....

I love cars,,,,,,,

Three times have I attempted to Delete This Post,,,,,

I sense dubious intentions involved here,,,,,,

And to questioning ,,,,,,Mr. Comma,,,as resident Dean Of Punctuation,,,,,at Mount St. Subaru ,,,I take my responsibilities ,,,,seriously.

Archived