LegacyGT.com

The Duke of "Earl"

I however yield to some of the fairs offered to thee and decisions made wherein .

I'd take the porterhouse,it's diverse.....especially there.

You people,should have at least a 15 yard penalty,,,personal foul.......piling on.No matter,it conforms to the Herding Instinct..

Although you see minor mileage and dismiss me as a non user,you know not my history.

If you ALLS ,even sniff a steak there,,,,it will be Slurping tartar..at best.

This ,,jest,,has only begun.,,!

Tests given in a controlled environment is one thing,,,real life performance is another.This tire sucked then,,,and if allowed to be sold now,,is evil.I drove it.

You rely on Others to determine.

I'll be Back.....

One more ,,fact,I'll admit to minor computer skills..at best....I grew up on pentodes,yes tubes,,,filament,emitter,,grids...screen grid,,,,etc.

I've believed in truth since conceived,And so shall it be....

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then failed,,,,let's see...

After exhaustive military tested the original M-16 ,,which I ...as a Bronx boy shot expert ,,top 3 of 230 in company.

I knew it well,not as well as my originally shodded rubber on my B ,,,,but it was the cause ,,period.

I so do..love the outdoors,,the smell of chipmunk,deer,and especially my principal enemy the coyote was why ,the interlude Occured ,it will again.

We're you aware that beast,,is almost as cruel,,,,,the only predator who kills for fun...

EARL's sack,will be relieved,,and replenished ASAP ,,,as in 1/3 fortnight .

• I Donated
You people,should have at least a 15 yard penalty,,,personal foul.......piling on.No matter,it conforms to the Herding Instinct..

So because we all disagree with your assessment of the tires, we are somehow "herding"?

What if I told you... that we all formed our opinions independently?

Tests given in a controlled environment is one thing,,,real life performance is another.This tire sucked then,,,and if allowed to be sold now,,is evil.I drove it.

The Tire Rack rankings are comprised of 421 customer reviews. In other words, hundreds of people disagree with your assessment.

I am starting to think it is the nut behind the wheel (and I do mean "nut").

Dear,,,

Ms. Casey,

:lol:

I will give you credit for that one.

Then failed,,,,let's see...

After exhaustive military tested the original M-16 ,,which I ...as a Bronx boy shot expert ,,top 3 of 230 in company.

I knew it well,not as well as my originally shodded rubber on my B ,,,,but it was the cause ,,period.

I so do..love the outdoors,,the smell of chipmunk,deer,and especially my principal enemy the coyote was why ,the interlude Occured ,it will again.

We're you aware that beast,,is almost as cruel,,,,,the only predator who kills for fun...

EARL's sack,will be relieved,,and replenished ASAP ,,,as in 1/3 fortnight .

Please everyone, lets welcome our first Poet/Serial Killer to the forum

Thetoad

Our eager animal killer,

our "special" forum thriller,

lets not throw him away,,,,,

but know the day,,,,

when we reject the mire ,,

and accept the notion that it was indeed the tire........

It's an unfortunate circumstance that most have not experienced an up close and personal relationship to the adorable chipmunks,save Alvin.They exude a slight musky odor that some divers find pleasing.

At your leisure I might suggest a perusing of Maxima .ORG

Search for,,,,,guess what......a thread entitled..

"Crappy Potenza's Cause Accident...Pay particular attention to a poster who droppings included the "Everyone Knows the Potenza's suck in WET WEATHER"

Wish I knew then what I had to learn the hard way.

So much for a simple Lube Job.....??

• I Donated
It's an unfortunate circumstance that most have not experienced an up close and personal relationship to the adorable chipmunks,save Alvin.They exude a slight musky odor that some divers find pleasing.

At your leisure I might suggest a perusing of Maxima .ORG

Search for,,,,,guess what......a thread entitled..

"Crappy Potenza's Cause Accident...Pay particular attention to a poster who droppings included the "Everyone Knows the Potenza's suck in WET WEATHER"

Wish I knew then what I had to learn the hard way.

So much for a simple Lube Job.....??

I am guessing the Potenzas that thread was referring to are the ones that come stock on the Maxima. That model is the RE92. The RE92 is an all-season tire ranked at the bottom of its class of all-seasons. The only thing it shares with the RE050A is that they are both made by Bridgestone.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=HPAS -- RE92 is second-to-last tire

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=MP -- RE050A is 6th on the list

I am guessing the Potenzas that thread was referring to are the ones that come stock on the Maxima. That model is the RE92. The RE92 is an all-season tire ranked at the bottom of its class of all-seasons. The only thing it shares with the RE050A is that they are both made by Bridgestone.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=HPAS -- RE92 is second-to-last tire

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=MP -- RE050A is 6th on the list

I had one of the original RE92's grab a nail (and DAMN was I ever glad to have one of them fail-worst POS tires I've EVER owned and I've owned some cheapass tires over the years...LOL) and used that excuse to tell my wife that I needed 4 new tires. She said "With only 22,000 miles on the car?" I said "Honey, that's how high performance tires work. Once they are compromised, you can never get a new one to mate up with the older ones."

She bought it......heheheheh ;)

waspgt is annoying well like a wasp. Toad is grumpy and believes Subaru had it out for him when they led him to the spec b. In no way, has that car ever been satisfactory for MrToad. In fact, every decision about it was made without his best interests in mind. Why he doesn't sell it and spare the rest of us, is unknown.

He is best understood by reading his posts. Preferably with rhoads tinted glasses

Don't provoke me to sting your feelings, Boxkitty ;)

Hey, fly, welcome to the party. Figured this was right down your alley.

:lol: Annoying or not... something tells me that you enjoyed my threads much more than this one... ;)

Anyhow, good to see you're still kicking around. Improved your track times much since we spoke last?

:lol: Annoying or not... something tells me that you enjoyed my threads much more than this one... ;)

Anyhow, good to see you're still kicking around. Improved your track times much since we spoke last?

so, true. The commas and the dragon talking app are really losing their thrill.

Track time are failling a bit, however, car maintenance is getting in the way of any further improvements. Car overheats too easily. :-)

Are you SERIOUS ??...or Delerious....

Hear me well,I was on the George Washington bridge,,it was raining,not hard but incessant,my speed was about 35 Mph and the woman driving a VW braked hard as I did,however the summer performance tires on the steel grated section of that bridge ,,,hydroplaned.

I bought a new set of Pirelli P Zero Nero tires immediately after the repairs were completed,the air bags did not deploy and since I never,ever ,tailgate ,,,,,,,you tell me..

I retired after 32 years as a local 94 Operating Engineer in the wall Street area using a Subaru forrester for my North Bronx to lower manhattan commute daily.That was traded in along with cash to buy this current car.

None of you know me,your judgements reflect your Stupidity.

Those Bridgestone Potenza's worthless in rain.

Water on steel makes any tire slip - doesn't matter which tire you have. It's as slippery as ice.

And if the surface was worn down to the metal without any warning signs put out then the fault should fall on the road administration.

453747.png

so, true. The commas and the dragon talking app are really losing their thrill.

Track time are failling a bit, however, car maintenance is getting in the way of any further improvements. Car overheats too easily. :-)

I know the feeling. $ is tight at the moment, but i'm knee deep in a build, myself... no track for me, though! :lol:

1378820_3462108048983_484446117_n.jpg.7311eeb1b6744a9f2895b8685e4c140b.jpg

Are you SERIOUS ??...or Delerious....

Hear me well,I was on the George Washington bridge,,it was raining,not hard but incessant,my speed was about 35 Mph and the woman driving a VW braked hard as I did,however the summer performance tires on the steel grated section of that bridge ,,,hydroplaned.

I bought a new set of Pirelli P Zero Nero tires immediately after the repairs were completed,the air bags did not deploy and since I never,ever ,tailgate ,,,,,,,you tell me..

I retired after 32 years as a local 94 Operating Engineer in the wall Street area using a Subaru forrester for my North Bronx to lower manhattan commute daily.That was traded in along with cash to buy this current car.

None of you know me,your judgements reflect your Stupidity.

Those Bridgestone Potenza's worthless in rain.

OP, are you implicating that you actually hydroplaned on a steel-grated bridge?? How did this actually occur... did you slip on a zero gravity puddle, floating amidst the grating? :lol:

You have like 100 cats,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you?

Wasn't V intelligent, though?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived