LegacyGT.com

The Duke of "Earl"

• I Donated
I again request procedures into posting a icon photo,,,,if you can bear it,,,,,,

Easiest way is probably to use Photobucket. "Manage Attachments" doesn't work on the iPad, so you would need to find a real computer if you wanted to post a For Sale thread.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I,,had,,a,,cousin,,,,long,,expired,,,,from,,a,,tree,,which,,rarely,,forked,,,,who,,left,,me,,his,,diaries.,,That,,he,,was,,the,,family,,historian,,,,I,,suspect,,,,he,,thought,,he,,was,,doing,,me,,a,,favor.,,However,,,,the,,longer,,I,,read,,from,,this,,thread,,,,the,,more,,I,,suspect,,he,,&,,thetoad,,attended,,the,,same,,schools,,and,,use(d),,the,,same,,thought,,processes.

I,,finally,,burned,,the,,diaries,,as,,they,,were,,Twilight,,Zone,,disturbing,,(couldn't,,stop,,reading,,them).,,I'm,,sure,,he's,,laughing,,his,,a$$,,off,,at,,my,,addiction,,to,,this,,thread.,,Though,,,,I,,will,,say,,,,after,,a,,few,,beers,,and,,no,,dinner,,(to,,enhance,,alcohol,,absorption),,,,the,,comas,,fade,,away,,and,,,,in,,the,,besotted,,state,,I've,,reached,,,,some,,of,,it,,actually,,makes,,sense.,,At,,which,,point,,,,the,,memory,,of,,those,,diaries,,rises,,up,,from,,the,,depths,,and,,overwhelms,,the,,buzz.,,So,,far,,,,I've,,only,,had,,to,,DUI,,my,,way,,to,,liquor,,store,,twice.

If,,you'd,,all,,quit,,responding,,,,I,,could,,unsubscribe,,and,,move,,on,,with,,my,,12,,step,,program,,

I,,had,,a,,cousin,,,,long,,expired,,,,from,,a,,tree,,which,,rarely,,forked,,,,who,,left,,me,,his,,diaries.,,That,,he,,was,,the,,family,,historian,,,,I,,suspect,,,,he,,thought,,he,,was,,doing,,me,,a,,favor.,,However,,,,the,,longer,,I,,read,,from,,this,,thread,,,,the,,more,,I,,suspect,,he,,&,,thetoad,,attended,,the,,same,,schools,,and,,use(d),,the,,same,,thought,,processes.

I,,finally,,burned,,the,,diaries,,as,,they,,were,,Twilight,,Zone,,disturbing,,(couldn't,,stop,,reading,,them).,,I'm,,sure,,he's,,laughing,,his,,a$$,,off,,at,,my,,addiction,,to,,this,,thread.,,Though,,,,I,,will,,say,,,,after,,a,,few,,beers,,and,,no,,dinner,,(to,,enhance,,alcohol,,absorption),,,,the,,comas,,fade,,away,,and,,,,in,,the,,besotted,,state,,I've,,reached,,,,some,,of,,it,,actually,,makes,,sense.,,At,,which,,point,,,,the,,memory,,of,,those,,diaries,,rises,,up,,from,,the,,depths,,and,,overwhelms,,the,,buzz.,,So,,far,,,,I've,,only,,had,,to,,DUI,,my,,way,,to,,liquor,,store,,twice.

If,,you'd,,all,,quit,,responding,,,,I,,could,,unsubscribe,,and,,move,,on,,with,,my,,12,,step,,program,,

^ Needs more commas,,,,,

better?

Dear PestGT,

I wasn't trying to be funny. You were. See the difference, genius?

No... i see what you did there, it's called trolling. You use your User CP to follow me around (prob because you're lonely?) and then attempt to say something whitty, in hope that some random clown will like it. FAIL.

Then theres also the fact that most of the other WC guys put you on the ignore/block list, so now you're all by yourself with nothing to do.

I'm all you've got, bro? Thats so sad! :lol:

• I Donated
Then theres also the fact that most of the other WC guys put you on the ignore/block list, so now you're all by yourself with nothing to do.

The Water Cooler is just a glorified circle jerk, anyway. It serves no practical purpose on this site except post-whoring and homoeroticism. :lol:

Archived