LegacyGT.com

The Cheap Coilover Thread, Pros & Cons...

WaspGT

Until quick4dr comments, I dont see anything else troll worthy. Unless WaspGt has fleeced another gold chain wearing vette owner lately and needs to upgrade the suspension.

Then again Wasp was going to a track session soon to show off his new coils. AZT's track day is imminent and not far from you. Waiting on a track report.

:lol:

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just posted a pic of a "massive turbo legacy" on the Lalgt build thread. I'd love to see that on the Mustang Dyno. I saw one just like it at the last HIN @ NE Dragway a couple years back. I grabbed it because i almost want to say it's the same one. I imagine it would need some serious suspension work to handle that kind of power!

I just posted a pic of a "massive turbo legacy" on the Lalgt build thread. I'd love to see that on the Mustang Dyno. I saw one just like it at the last HIN @ NE Dragway a couple years back. I grabbed it because i almost want to say it's the same one. I imagine it would need some serious suspension work to handle that kind of power!

really? It just needs some $500 c/o and it'll be the bomb. :spin:

Very nice, where have you been all my life? :lol:

Although i'd really like to hear more about this Bilstein application Box/Max found for 2010's. I want it on my 4th gen!

Very nice, where have you been all my life? :lol:

Although i'd really like to hear more about this Bilstein application Box/Max found for 2010's. I want it on my 4th gen!

Bilsteins are available for 4th gens. Just really expensive to import. Search for Bilstein - there was a guy in Jersey (I think) who ordered a set from Japan. And another guy who went to Japan, bought a set, then got hassled by NY Port Authority at the airport after homeless said they were ok.

===========================================

However, Bilstein discussion is outside the scope of this thread. They are both worthwhile and expensive.

I told you all to keep it on topic or I'd delete your posts. If you can't manage to keep the thread on topic we can always escalate up from here.
:wub:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I put a few sets in my dumpster last week. Lol.

Beat me to it!

We recycle them here in NJ with our metal recycling company...

-Mike Paisan

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/153798190.jpg

Maintaining, Modifying and Educating TriState Enthusiasts since 2001.

Like us on Facebook! | E-mail: sales@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033 | 908.248.AZP1 (2971) |AIM: AZP Installs

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

Archived