LegacyGT.com

The Cheap Coilover Thread, Pros & Cons...

WaspGT

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wasp do you watch the Alec Baldwin scene from glengarry glen Ross to get pumped for a sale. "Put that coffee down, coffee is for closers"

ABC, Always Be Closing! :)

-Mike Paisan

AZP's First Private Track Event, June 19 at NJMP Thunderbolt $315 including Classroom and Mentor!

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/91072632.jpg http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/145749898/original.jpg http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/133406601.jpg http://www.whiteline.com.au/images/logos/perf1.jpg

11+ Years Maintaining, Modifying and Educating TriState Subaru Enthusiasts.

Call directly as We carry almost every manufacturer now, so before you buy parts call us.

Like us on Facebook! | E-mail: sales@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033 | 908.248.AZP1 (2971) | T-1 Certified Amsoil Direct Jobber |AIM: AZP Installs

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

I took it in for 23 grand, with a ton of extras and it books huge;)

I got a trade in quote for my old blaze yellow wrx. He offered me 2 grand

And a ultimatum.

Anyway back on topic

"First place is a Cadillac second place is a set of steak knives, third place is your fired.

Ok...

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

COMPLETLEY OFF TOPIC... MY APOLOGIES:rolleyes:

I feel like im teaching preschool here... So if i "steal" a trade, that means i can sell it for WELL under "retail". Seeing as how the majority of the world posts their inventory all over the internet (Cars.com, Edmunds, etc.), mine will show up either at or close to the #1 spot in my region. This means i'll have the attention of EVERYONE searching for a Corvette.

Then when i sell it, i'll make a massive comission because i own it for nearly 10k less than im asking... are you following me here? The client is happy because they bought what they wanted cheaper then they could have purchased it anywhere else (not to mention its a helluva car), and we're happy because we just made a paycheck.

I feel like im teaching preschool here... So if i "steal" a trade, that means i can sell it for WELL under "retail". Seeing as how the majority of the world posts their inventory all over the internet (Cars.com, Edmunds, etc.), mine will show up either at or close to the #1 spot in my region. This means i'll have the attention of EVERYONE searching for a Corvette.

Then when i sell it, i'll make a massive comission because i own it for nearly 10k less than im asking... are you following me here? The client is happy because they bought what they wanted cheaper then they could have purchased it anywhere else (not to mention its a helluva car), and we're happy because we just made a paycheck.

well it wasnt number on the sales list, but it was on the first page. :rolleyes:

I need a new income bracket as that Grandsport looks good. Add some cheap coilovers to replace that crappy "sport suspension" and I'd be all over the track with it.

well it wasnt number on the sales list, but it was on the first page. :rolleyes:

I need a new income bracket as that Grandsport looks good. Add some cheap coilovers to replace that crappy "sport suspension" and I'd be all over the track with it.

I like the way you think, sir.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCXrdWRJsVaOZarQ9VRYovx7D0glh7qadCLmqIN2CXVHeVWz7YVnxSpng

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

So wait, the goal here is to pay less for the car than you sell it for, then you try to keep the difference?

I mean, what about the stolen car though, doesn't the buyer catch on? And it doesn't seem like it would require any special skill to make a profit off a stolen car anyways, I mean the whole thing is profit. :spin:

So wait, the goal here is to pay less for the car than you sell it for, then you try to keep the difference?

I mean, what about the stolen car though, doesn't the buyer catch on? And it doesn't seem like it would require any special skill to make a profit off a stolen car anyways, I mean the whole thing is profit. :spin:

That, sir, was a terrible attempt at sarcasm... but we'll roll with it :lol:

I was thinking about taking on Max at the track... :lol:

...Fixed... although the Vette is really only set up to go in a straight line. That suspension needs to be tweaked. That and i already sold it;)

252381_3077819242003_1637905650_n.jpg.6ffc6030836df05188c4f668eba8dc73.jpg

968955_3085849682759_1291304685_n.jpg.82489a52fb9edcdaac99eec3f62d5075.jpg

im dropped 1.5in on KWv2 with hotchkis sways, kartboy links, whiteline bushings all around, avo braces,with nitto555 I stick to the ground. Still need to dial in my rear camber, I rolled my fenders so I don't need as much camber to fit my rubber,

im dropped 1.5in on KWv2 with hotchkis sways, kartboy links, whiteline bushings all around, avo braces,with nitto555 I stick to the ground. Still need to dial in my rear camber, I rolled my fenders so I don't need as much camber to fit my rubber,

I'm really digging those gold stocks with the black, nice choice:)

this is a stance solution, which means you wasted money on the kw2s. Just saying.

Camber is used to make a car handle corners better, not make your tires fit.

You gonna meet me at "The Water Cooler"?

with the sudden rise in interest on lagt's thread, I thought it time to bring some 'tude back to this thread...it was getting too agreeable.

So let's get it going already!!!!! :woowoo:

Until quick4dr comments, I dont see anything else troll worthy. Unless WaspGt has fleeced another gold chain wearing vette owner lately and needs to upgrade the suspension.

Then again Wasp was going to a track session soon to show off his new coils. AZT's track day is imminent and not far from you. Waiting on a track report.

Archived