LegacyGT.com

2012/2013 NFL thread

BDII

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth is Ray Lewis trying to gear down to show us his Sermon Shirt with 3 minutes left and not a guaranteed win?? He has to go out and play another down!

Did you see that massive 'handler' rush over and convince him to put his stupid jersey back on?

Go Seahawks!!

Well that sure sucked... things you don't usually see: clock mismanagement by Belichick/the Patriots at the end of a half; Brady getting shut out in a half; Belichick actually having a real conversation at the post-game handshake.

We really needed to put more points on the board while dominating the first half... and probably woulda helped if we'd showed up for the 2nd half. Grrrrr....

I'm already sick of the Harbaugh bowl... and it has only just begun...

Flacco is the real deal.

Even though I grew up loving the 49ers and Joe Montana, I think it's Baltimores year.

I'm pretty stunned at the AFC game, I will have to watch it again tomorrow when I'm not wrasslin' three idiot children in my family room. To see what actually happened.

the only ravens i can root for are Ed Reed and Michael Oher. The rest of em can go to Ray's Church of Fraudulence with "No Weapons". Pats looked lethargic all game and put no pressure on the Raven D. For a team that got praised all week on their High Tempo Offense, they must have forgot it somewhere.

Talib needs to be resigned ASAP because they have NO depth at DB at all. they need to find a real defensive coordinator who can let those line backers make some plays. Spikes should have been flying all over the field but he was covering Ray Rice all game!? WTF? my rant is over. Go Niners!

@ RT and dude - love your posts!

@ spc - funny how the excuses are coming - yet you call 49ers fans whiners (I'll accept a loss when we have them and don't whine, after years of a crap team to root for I have no reason to whine).

I really did not want to face the reenergized Ravens in the SB (despite loving the Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh aspect). While not a fan of Ray personally - he has charisma and clearly it's enough to raise the confidence and drive of his entire team. We need to show up all 60 minutes. Our secondary was soft in Q1 vs. the Falcons and we need execution for the full game to have a shot against the Ravens. The Baltimore D was playing physical all game (as if they copied the script we used to dismantle the Pats in week 15).

Will be a good SB regardless of outcome - just hope we can keep our undefeated SB record going!

Go Niners!

Suicides shot through the roof in MA yesterday.

Yes, let's make a joke equating mental illness and taking one's own life to a fan base whose teams have won a billion championships in the last 12 years losing a single football game. It'll be hilarious!

Yes, let's make a joke equating mental illness and taking one's own life to a fan base whose teams have won a billion championships in the last 12 years losing a single football game. It'll be hilarious!

That's just it, people who commit suicide are sometimes the people who are accustomed to a certain result and when they do not get that result they become little whiney bitches and sometimes commit suicide. The pats fans are used to winning championship playoff games and now that they didn't, DUN DUN DUN.

BTW you fit in the group of whiney bitches.

If you really think about it, new england fans are quite experienced in the loss department as well... lossing 2 superbowls, nba finals game 7, and who could forget bill...

But in this century we have won a lot as well...

3 Superbowls

1 NBA championship

2 World Series

1 Stanley Cup

Im blessed to have gone through it all. But its just a game. I dont lose sleep over a loss.

Archived