LegacyGT.com

2012/2013 NFL thread

BDII

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice work Redskins.. Shanahan lives and dies with RGIII. Have some balls and pull the guy for Kirk Cousins sooner and you'd actually had a shot at winning. What a waste of winning the NFC East and carrying that hot streak into the Playoffs; just to mismanage a winnable game. At least the Vikings had the balls to start Webb and get slaughtered. Shanahan couldn't do it and could have put RGIII's career is jeopardy - just to lose anyway. Dumbass.

The receivers dropped three cousins passes when he finally came in.

They better have a turf field for RGIII to come back to. What's taking them so long? It's not that expensive.

Fedex Field was an absolute joke and for all of the shit the Redskin organization is taking, every last bit of it is well deserved.

Seattle coach Pete Carroll said Monday that defensive end Chris Clemons suffered a torn ACL and torn meniscus in his left knee and will be lost for the rest of the playoffs. Clemons was injured in the third quarter of Sunday's 24-14 win over Washington, the Seahawks' first postseason road win since Dec. 31, 1983.

Clemons was hurt when it appeared his cleat got stuck in the turf at FedEx Field. An MRI on Monday confirmed the injury. He will need surgery.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Shanahan continues his moronic ways.

"Griffin underwent an MRI on Sunday night, but Shanahan said the results were "open to interpretation" due to previous injuries to the ACL and MCL in Griffin's right knee."

Right... here's the series of events:

1) RGIII sprained his LCL against Baltimore.

2) RGIII plays in game against Seahawks and obviously hurts himself more than once.

3) MRI after game reveals partial tears to ACL and LCL.

What about that is open to interpretation? Shanahan should be fired for mishandling his team's only star athlete in the last decade... Shanahan is trying to suggest that the current knee injuries could be related to RGIII's torn ACL in college from 2009.. Funny none of that was referenced after the Baltimore game. I feel sorry for Skins fans.

Griffen also lied and said he wasnt injured...but hurt.

Hes too cocky. He needs a piece of humble pie

Well, that's what they're saying after the fact.. and honestly, what's new about athletes pulling that shit? I wouldn't be surprised if Griffin was saying that to help take the heat off Shanahan.

Anyone watching the game or at the game or on the team at the time knew he shouldn't have been out there. It was brutally obvious.

How many Lombardi trophies does your QB have?

Zero. He's only been starting since what, week 11? Yet, he and his team still managed to win against the Patriots @ Gillette stadium just weeks ago...

if there's one team I want the Niners to face in the SB from the AFC at this point, it's the Patriots. Seriously. Ravens are dangerous with Lewis getting the team emotionally fired up, and if they make it that far I don't want them on the other side of the ball. Denver has won 11 straight and Manning is playing with something to prove, and Houston won't make it so I don't even bother worrying about them.

Here's hoping it's a Niners vs. Pats SB down in New Orleans. It will be a great game!

If you are talking about the Packers we won the first two, one with Favre and one with Rodgers. So 4 already.

Don't forget that when the packers won the first two superbowls, it was actually their 4th and 5th championships in a row.

NFL championship - 1965 season played on 1-2-66

NFL championship - 1966 season played on 1-1-67

superbowl I ................................played on 1-15-67

NFL championship - 1967 season played on 12-31-67

superbowl II ...............................played on 1-14-68

But then again who really cares about sports from 55 years ago :lol:

Don't forget that when the packers won the first two superbowls, it was actually their 4th and 5th championships in a row.

NFL championship - 1965 season played on 1-2-66

NFL championship - 1966 season played on 1-1-67

superbowl I ................................played on 1-15-67

NFL championship - 1967 season played on 12-31-67

superbowl II ...............................played on 1-14-68

But then again who really cares about sports from 55 years ago :lol:

I know the game was a lot different back then but Bart Starr still holds a few QB records. I do not think his winning percentage in the playoffs will ever be beat, .900.

There's a few guys that are perfect in the payoffs but only played a game or two. Where do you draw the line? Brady is two starts away from most starts and a win away from most wins. What's funny is P. manning is a loss away from being tied for most losses and John Elway holds the record for best horse look-a-like. There's a record for everything

Archived