LegacyGT.com

2012/2013 NFL thread

BDII

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think both NFC games are a coin toss at this point. If a visiting team is going to win a playoff game this coming weekend, it's going to be the Hawks over Falcons.

Too bad about the Colts losing, although I pretty much expected it. It would have been much more interesting to watch Manning destroy his old team than watching him destroy the Ravens.

I just hope if they do play that the refs can tell the difference between interceptions and touchdowns.

Bad calls are a part of football with or without replacement refs, and they will continue to happen as long as the game is played.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Bad calls are a part of football with or without replacement refs, and they will continue to happen as long as the game is played.

Lets not try to pretend that was anything but pure bullsh^%. Bad calls do happen, nothing like this though and that is what reviews are for. The call was so bad in fact it was the real refs were back in a few days. Most of us have put that call behind us but anytime you see the hawks and pack on the field together you can bet it will be brought up.

Lets not try to pretend that was anything but pure bullsh^%. Bad calls do happen, nothing like this though and that is what reviews are for. The call was so bad in fact it was the real refs were back in a few days. Most of us have put that call behind us but anytime you see the hawks and pack on the field together you can bet it will be brought up.

The call was BS, but packs fans need to let it go. It was not the worst call in NFL history either, it was a regular season game, not the playoffs or the Superbowl. There have been worse calls by regular Refs not replacement refs. In fact, here's a nice list for you, notice the Seahawks/Steelers Superbowl made the list, at least the bad call didn't cost the Packers a Superbowl victory.

The 5 Worst Calls In NFL History

http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/entertainment/terrible-official-calls

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

The call was BS, but packs fans need to let it go. It was not the worst call in NFL history either, it was a regular season game, not the playoffs or the Superbowl. There have been worse calls by regular Refs not replacement refs. In fact, here's a nice list for you, notice the Seahawks/Steelers Superbowl made the list, at least the bad call didn't cost the Packers a Superbowl victory.

The 5 Worst Calls In NFL History

http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/entertainment/terrible-official-calls

Who knows what it caused. Both teams records would have been different and both could very well be in different spots right now in the playoffs. We will never know so there is no point in arguing about that but this is why I want to see a rematch between the two. One more chance for the same teams to see who really is better.

Just so you know that article was written in September of 2010. Two years prior to the call.

Nice work Redskins.. Shanahan lives and dies with RGIII. Have some balls and pull the guy for Kirk Cousins sooner and you'd actually had a shot at winning. What a waste of winning the NFC East and carrying that hot streak into the Playoffs; just to mismanage a winnable game. At least the Vikings had the balls to start Webb and get slaughtered. Shanahan couldn't do it and could have put RGIII's career is jeopardy - just to lose anyway. Dumbass.

• I Donated
Sucks. Even though I'm an Eagles fan, I was kind of rooting for the Skins. Luckily he's young and his knee has a good chance of healing up.

Hey focker!

When did you get released from ban camp?

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived