LegacyGT.com

2012/2013 NFL thread

BDII

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like I was a bit off in my prediction :)

Don't feel too bad. This weekend I went 1-for-4 on my predictions.:lol:

I only guessed right on the reliable Pats to come through.

-Although picking the Seahawks to win was more of an emotional pic. Those kids almost pulled it out. It was a comedy of errors in coaching calls that sunk them.

Oh, and the inability to stop a couple huge passing plays in the very last minute(!!)

Don't feel too bad. This weekend I went 1-for-4 on my predictions.:lol:

I only guessed right on the reliable Pats to come through.

-Although picking the Seahawks to win was more of an emotional pic. Those kids almost pulled it out. It was a comedy of errors in coaching calls that sunk them.

Oh, and the inability to stop a couple huge passing plays in the very last minute(!!)

Agreed, when it's 4-1 in the first half and you're in range, you go for the FG and at least put some points on the board!

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Seahawk's Pete Carroll calling a time-out at the end of the game to give the Atlanta kicker a mulligan just killed me too. You don't give the kicker a free pass again on sizing up a freakin' 50 yarder!!!

From a year ago, deja vu

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tom+Brady+Ray+Lewis+AFC+Championship+Baltimore+V2-sOjk4FXjl.jpg

I still stand behind my statement. I'd rather the Niners face the Pats rather than the Ravens. Ray Lewis is charismatic enough that he's elevating his entire team emotionally during his last SB run. While Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh was my preseason SB prediction... I'm hoping the Pats manage a win so we can recreate a week 15 battle (with the same outcome - only it will mean more).

Atlanta is the sleeper team in the playoffs it seems like. Who knows, maybe they come out and put a whooping down on San Fran

How can you call Atlanta a sleeper? They were tied for the best record in the NFL. I think when you're a number one seed, you're are expected to win.

How can you call Atlanta a sleeper? They were tied for the best record in the NFL. I think when you're a number one seed, you're are expected to win.

I call Atlanta a sleeper because they werent really talked about as much as the other teams. If they would have lost, people wouldnt have thought of it as a shocker. But there through to the next round and I hope they spank the 40whiners tooshies :spin:

• I Donated Too
I used to root for the niners when the pats werent playing... now i know what their fans are like im glad their on the other side of the country

their what is on the other side of the country?

the struggle with English continues...

Archived