LegacyGT.com

2012/2013 NFL thread

BDII

Yes but I read that his friends were acquitted of the murder charges as well. So who was convicted of the murders? No one because they labeled it self defense. After he of course burned the clothes he was wearing that night and ditched the knife.

You didn't say convicted of murder, you just said convicted.

I know, right?! Murder is not that big of a deal... :eek: Sometimes murder just "happens"... :confused: A Super Bowl ring clearly makes up for that!

Right ;) And being a fantastic football player makes everything better. LOL

Ray was a gangster hanging with other gangsters. He may have not killed them himself, but his friends did and I 100% guarantee he knew about. Just because no one was convicted of the murders, doesn't mean that they weren't guilty. That's what happens when you have $$$$.

I hope he loses just so I don't have to see him fall to his knees and pray to some mythical person.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rays murder charges were dropped after he agreed to testify against his buddies and to plead guilty to obstruction of justice. He was sentenced to 12 months of probation.

He also paid off the families of those killed.

Only in America can you kill someone, pay off the family and then go to the superbowl.

BUT if you raise 700 million for cancer research, pay 50 million in taxes over 10 years and use steroids you get shunned by the nation and stripped of your seven titles.

Anyone else see something wrong with this?

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Only in America can you kill someone, pay off the family and then go to the superbowl.

BUT if you raise 700 million for cancer research, pay 50 million in taxes over 10 years and use steroids you get shunned by the nation and stripped of your seven titles.

Anyone else see something wrong with this?

It's okay for Ray because:

Ray = Christian

Lance = Godless Cheater

It's okay for Ray because:

Ray = Christian

Lance = Godless Cheater

I don't think it is that at all. It is the fact that he was not convicted or murder, not much the NFL can do about that. Lance used performance enhancing drugs which is a such a big shitstorm in the world of pro-sports that it gets players discredited all the time. I do not think they should have taken lances titles away, the biking world has a problem with drugs like that and you basically have to use them to be the best because number 2 and 3 are most likely using as well.

Yes but I read that his friends were acquitted of the murder charges as well. So who was convicted of the murders? No one because they labeled it self defense. After he of course burned the clothes he was wearing that night and ditched the knife.

I always destroy incriminating evidence when I'm innocent and of course merely defending myself. Then as an innocent man, I pay an undisclosed amount of cash to the families of the people who tried to kill me. You know.. makes complete sense.

I don't think it is that at all. It is the fact that he was not convicted or murder, not much the NFL can do about that. Lance used performance enhancing drugs which is a such a big shitstorm in the world of pro-sports that it gets players discredited all the time. I do not think they should have taken lances titles away, the biking world has a problem with drugs like that and you basically have to use them to be the best because number 2 and 3 are most likely using as well.

Cheaters > Murderers any day.

Read an article about the pro bowl on NFL.com. Payton Manning was arguing that the pro bowl needs to stay. Something about interaction with young players being important. I always thought the pro bowl was stupid. But then again, maybe we should keep it so P Manning always has one more game to play in before his season is over. :lol:

Archived