LegacyGT.com

Next car after a Legacy spec.B?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like you can get a 2009 A5 3.2 manual with about 25k miles for around $35k. This is the last year they offered the 3.2 in the S5. Tempting. Very nice car.

^^^ forgot to add this one to my last post

What did they get banned for this time?

Not sure on BMX, that one wasn't clear. Lardo was posting racist/sexist/ect stuff in the app pic thread.

Should we warn them?

Maybe we can get him to buy a VW. The vortex would be a perfect site for him.

that wasn't me. i didn't ask about swaybars

You asked about coilovers. Having run them myself on another car, be exceptionally cautious about what you are getting into as far as spring rate/damping/durablity.

My thoughts, for a street car - front end bushings (ALK, rack, etc), mild rear sway bar, and springs with a VERY mild drop (or cut your front springs a bit, if you dare, LOL).

You asked about coilovers. Having run them myself on another car, be exceptionally cautious about what you are getting into as far as spring rate/damping/durablity.

My thoughts, for a street car - front end bushings (ALK, rack, etc), mild rear sway bar, and springs with a VERY mild drop (or cut your front springs a bit, if you dare, LOL).

it's just for a daily driver to adjust height...

Please shutup already. It's just becoming sad now.

No one is really reading what you're saying.

You just look like an insane person talking to himself.

the audi owners will never see it coming

I've driven an A3 extensively plus a hour or so each driving a new A4 and Q5. They are VERY nice cars - in particular the feel of the front suspension.

On Ignore: BarManBean bigjweb bmx045 dr_sharp laff79 Lardo420 Nrw NWSPECB seabass07 thefultonhow

I'm insulted. Oh, well, might as well leverage my exalted position:

Just take the bus. You can argue with the bus drive that he doesn't know what he's doing all day, every day.

You don't get rid of a SpecB, SpecB gets rid of you.

I don't think anyone here cares what car you get next, as long as it's not a Legacy GT and you don't post in this forum anymore.

Go away.

^^ this

Think Jar Jar Binks + Roseanne + Fran Drescher + All the Know-it all ass-hat political pundits on the radio + Crazy scientology Tom Cruise jumping on a table like an idiot...

That's turbodog. But he talks more.

search for threads he has started. the two best ones are about running high pressure in tires for everyday use and about running a downpipe without a tune.

But also - and this is the important part - while you are reading his posts, imagine him like this:

http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/attachments/growing-cannabis-making-hash/81915d1339459739-help-my-baby-grow-up-goonies-2-movie.jpg

turbodouche... please stop. What you've posted on LegacyGT.com are some of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in any of your rambling, incoherent threads were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read them. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ignore away.

Tits mcgee

it's just for a daily driver to adjust height...

Right - but I suggest doing your own research about spring rates and durablity to make sure you aren't getting into something unpleasant.

Archived