LegacyGT.com

Next car after a Legacy spec.B?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just buy an early 90s Honda crx. That way you can look as stupid in your car as you sound in your posts.

And he can awe and inspire on the Honda boards with his pretend knowledge of spring theory. He will fit right in with the Cut Spring Crowd.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Thinking it's getting to be time to pass along my spec.B? Looking for a nice upgrade. What's next - STi, A5/S5, 335? Looking for a car with good aftermarket support and knowlegable community of owners? Thanks!!

How long have you owned the spec?

How long have you owned the spec?

To long, he doesn't deserve it...

He should buy a late 1960's chevy, there is a ton of things in the aftermarket for them.

Hey I got a 86 Ford F150, engine has less then 40,000 miles on it. I'll trade you even for the Spec...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Maybe if he got an S5 he could figure out a way to get the sunroof to slide open.

Easy fix: Remove sunroof, bolt slide rails to roof, install sunroof to slide rails.

I IS AUDI ENGINEER!!!

Maybe if he got an S5 he could figure out a way to get the sunroof to slide open.

Easy fix: Remove sunroof, bolt slide rails to roof, install sunroof to slide rails.

I IS AUDI ENGINEER!!!

Actually, thanks for pointing that out. Non-opening, non-optional ~$2700 glass roof - Holy crap! :eek:

Archived