LegacyGT.com

Spc2125 Help Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like some awesome customer service !!

Curious how your prices match up against competitive mechanics in the area.

For example, clutch job, timing belt, spark plugs

Well if not Alberto then it may end up being Underdog!!

• I Donated Too
Looks like he already had the original image pulled - it's just up and vanished from this thread... silently snipped away in the night by a mod. So to save the poster I've pixelated and blurred the "RANDOM BRO PICTURE I FOUND ON THE INTERNET" - it was never a picture of anyone we know and All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. They are definitely, definitely not SPC. Not at all. No siree... not at all.

What to say.. what to say.. what to say...

What can I really say here? I could go on and on, excuse after excuse and try to blame my ignorance on my age for the unruly behavior I have obviously displayed. You guys have picked me apart, exposed my weaknesses, and all enjoyed a laugh. This thread was meant to be for me to ask my silly questions and not get too hazed for it. But it has got out of hand and i have only myself to blame. I was unable to see how I was coming across to you all. Arrogant, asking for your advice but not taking it. Classifying your knowledge as basically not good enough. Rude, for not giving credit where credit was due. Firstly to Nrw who helped me install my gauges. Aggmcmuffin who has helped me install brakes, take apart the center diff, and rear sway bar bracket, and to everyone else on the forum who has given their contributing advice to the problems I have come across since owning my car.

And lastly, just a complete douche. Trying to act higher than I really am, trying to disregard all the help that people took their time to write out to help me, and just being a bitch about everyone ragging on me... although some of them were low blows.

Is it easy owning a car with tons of problems. No. Is it an excuse to get me out of everything that I have said/done? No. Will I continue to have problems and consult you guys in the future, quite possibly. But i just want to formally apologize to everyone that has helped me with my questions in this thread and for those who have helped me physically with my car. It was nice to meet some of you at dyno day back in late September and cant wait to have another meet. But I only hope this can all be put behind as I move forward with my future endeavors.

Again, I apologize and hope that my childish attitude and actions can be forgiven.

• I Donated Too

Yes. A little OTT but you know you're our homeboy still... taking it on the chin and shit... I can respect you're trying to put things right...

But your pics are all in the public domain... you leave my movie poster alone!!!

Or I'll pinch the later one off your facebook page...

this thread is not quite as epic as this one:

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=224101

to quote someone else on the topic for the above link:

"It starts off a bit slow, but quickly picks up steam, as a well-meaning "tuner" wreaks havoc on an poor, innocent second-gen Mitsubishi Eclipse with a misused file, some dodgy welding, some badly cut diamond plate, and gallons upon gallons of non-strategically applied metallic blue paint. I'm mechanically inept, but when I saw the pictures of the guy filing grooves into the head even I knew something was horribly awry. It just goes downhill from there. Keep a special eye out for the lunched turbocharger and potentially fatal clutch and flywheel modifications."

but this thread has potential yet to bring some of that here...

That was entertaining. Thank you.

spc, in all honestly, I think a lot of us are jostling your chains because of your responses. Props for a respectful response.

Now that you've become all kinds of responsible, we can't have any more fun :(

Wait i week. Im sure my car will be happy to entertain you all with a new noise :p:lol:

C-lo should be here soon cracking skulls once SPC starts reporting posts :lol:

oh i'm here......reading and nodding my head in disbelief.

i deleted the pic post per his request. but that's all....this thread delivers. I've never seen someone who doesn't listen take so much abuse and keep coming back for more.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived