LegacyGT.com

Spc2125 Help Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem 1:

His trans is a ticking time bomb. Now his motors a ticking time bomb b/c he's got boost leaks running a stg2 VF52

What to do:

ill be putting money aside for emergency money for the car.

you have an emergency
put the money aside

Trade it in, never look back

Park it in the garage till i have enough money to fix it

What not to do:

wheels/tires

I will continue modding my car, mainly aesthetic mods

red wheels

looking to get a hold of the SPT for a trade

Problem 2:

priorities

What to do:

Get new ones.

/thread

Has anyone ever told you not to bite the hand that feeds you? I took time out of my night, canceled plans to help you because I enjoy working on cars and sharing my knowledge. What do you do in return? Act ungrateful and criticize me for what I did for you and flat out disrespect me. I gave you a lot of helpful advice and this is what I get in return? A bunch of smug sarcastic remarks?

Steven- should have quit after you admitted your faults. That was a good statement and very to the point. Bashing people that help you- Im a masshole through and through and understand what its like to take the ridicule of the masses. But you havent retained anything that people have told you. The reason they are saying these things is b/c we have been through it at some point, and are trying to prevent you from making the same mistakes.

Sayings go "you can lead a horse to water..." "you cant change someone that doesnt want to be changed"..

• I Donated Too

this thread is not quite as epic as this one:

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=224101

to quote someone else on the topic for the above link:

"It starts off a bit slow, but quickly picks up steam, as a well-meaning "tuner" wreaks havoc on an poor, innocent second-gen Mitsubishi Eclipse with a misused file, some dodgy welding, some badly cut diamond plate, and gallons upon gallons of non-strategically applied metallic blue paint. I'm mechanically inept, but when I saw the pictures of the guy filing grooves into the head even I knew something was horribly awry. It just goes downhill from there. Keep a special eye out for the lunched turbocharger and potentially fatal clutch and flywheel modifications."

but this thread has potential yet to bring some of that here...

• I Donated Too
I've got this thread open on the computer just waiting for the next update and Spike HD are showing "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo drift" - Life just does not get any more exciting or better than this...

I wonder who will install his springs? I know I sure as hell am not doing it. I suggest all you avoid helping him.

If his door handle took 3 days to install, and his mudflaps took 2 days to install... anyone want to bet on how long it will take him to install springs?

• I Donated
I wonder who will install his springs? I know I sure as hell am not doing it. I suggest all you avoid helping him.

If his door handle took 3 days to install, and his mudflaps took 2 days to install... anyone want to bet on how long it will take him to install springs?

My money is on alberto

QUOTE=aggmcmuffin;4245580]Has anyone ever told you not to bite the hand that feeds you? I took time out of my night, canceled plans to help you because I enjoy working on cars and sharing my knowledge. What do you do in return? Act ungrateful and criticize me for what I did for you and flat out disrespect me. I gave you a lot of helpful advice and this is what I get in return? A bunch of smug sarcastic remarks?

I believe you offered to take apart the center diff...

Why is that i get critisized for making a jokes on you, when you do it all day to me? I was in no way showing my disrespect at all, i was just sharing that not only do i make silly mistakes, but you as well when we did the brakes. And you know as well as i do that it was a lot harder to take apart the diff with just around the house tools. At no time did i ever have any intentions of disrespect with my comments. But i take all your jokes and some of them are just complete low blows. But for whatever its worth, i appreciate all youve done and had fun hanging out. Give me your paypal and ill send you $5 so you can send back my obd2 bluetooth tm.

Regarding the mudflaps, i started putting them on before my gf came over one night, then i finished the next morning.

Archived