LegacyGT.com

05 LGT Wagon---HOOD LOUVERS--Lots Of Pictures

SGT Daddy

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have that on all 3 of my cars. Its been on them since I returned from Iraq. I just returned from Afghanistan in March, so after 2 tours its how I do it. To help others not forget, yes there are lots of ways to "Honor" them and not forget.

Thank you for your service, but it makes your car look trashy.

MasAyinde, Thank You

That's your opinion. I have gotten mixed reaction to it. So I know that it comes down to what I want on my car and what kind of flak I want to take. I understand that the LGTs have nice flowing lines and graphics, lettering and the like don't work on these cars. I also understand that lettering was at one time many years ago the "in" thing and has not been for some time now. Save for the group that puts their name on there rides. Not a fan, but their rides not mine.

After serving in Iraq, do you think it was an unnecessary war that GWB got us involved in for no legitimate reason?

bigjweb, I get this one and a few others a lot so I will give you the same response. I will let you make up your own mind on it. When I went, I went with my unit, took care of my guys and came home.

bigjweb, I get this one and a few others a lot so I will give you the same response. I will let you make up your own mind on it. When I went, I went with my unit, took care of my guys and came home.

honest answer

Forgot about 9/11 already, huh?

your an idiot if you somehow link 9/11 and iraq

Archived