LegacyGT.com

05 LGT Wagon---HOOD LOUVERS--Lots Of Pictures

SGT Daddy

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What you want me to go buy a temp gauge I can use under the hood take some reading with the louvered hood. Then take that hood off then put a non-louver hood on the take some more readings to compare. Is that what you want.?

You can just say "I have no idea if these offer any performance benefit" without being a wiseass. I've never made a performance modification to my car without knowing for a fact that there would be a performance benefit. Reduced underhood temps != moar powah 100% of the time. And maybe you should had some posts about older cars that lasted well beyond what they should have lasted because you cut some slots in the hood.

• I Donated
And maybe you should had some posts about older cars that lasted well beyond what they should have lasted because you cut some slots in the hood.

I see plenty of hoopties out there on the road without louvers... :lol:

As a general rule I usually say "to each their own" when it comes to mods no matter what they are. But this is just so bad I can't say that and not feel weird.

Dude... that looks terrible. If the color match were 111% perfect it would still look terrible. The shape, style, size, location is all sorts of wrong. To end on a positive note...you did a nice job installing those awful looking things. ;)

Who cares! It's not like he came in here, saying we're all idiots for not doing this. He is just trying to lower engine bay temps on long road trips.

All I see is a bunch of Internet nerds trying to out do each other with asshole comments.

Who cares! It's not like he came in here, saying we're all idiots for not doing this. He is just trying to lower engine bay temps on long road trips.

All I see is a bunch of Internet nerds trying to out do each other with asshole comments.

So what are you doing?

Zing! :)

Serious?

I posted a pic of what might look nicer on the hood of a legacy instead of a jeep...I'm not bashing the guy, but giving some ideas.

Smh post was directed towards others.

Zing! :)

No ZING for you!!

~Sucka-Duck~

• Mega Users

So instead of insulting one guy you insult the whole group.

Real smart.

Post reported for vulgarity. I have sensitive eyes, you know.

So instead of insulting one guy you insult the whole group.

Real smart.

Post reported for vulgarity. I have sensitive eyes, you know.

unbelievable logic right there. Then again you did use the OP's car as your avatar to purely make fun of him like a little kid...

I'm done with this thread.

Archived